Release date news?

Do we have any more info regarding a release date for the game and if there is news on further factions being added?

Hey all. We are not quite ready to discuss a final release date or factions at this stage, we're working hard in development on the project and we're also working hard to share some news as soon as it's ready.

Keep your eyes and ears peeled!

Thanks

That would be nice :). I was starting to doubt the game was still being developed given the lack of new info and material.

@trepalle I know what you mean, considering it's supposed to coming out this year.

@sharkxpunch said in Release date news?:

Hey all. We are not quite ready to discuss a final release date or factions at this stage, we're working hard in development on the project and we're also working hard to share some news as soon as it's ready.

Keep your eyes and ears peeled!

Thanks

Is there a possibility you may be able to give us a "rough estimate" 1-3 months, 2-6 ect as to when we might get to hear some more about the game?
I'd greatly appreciate it 🙂

Absolutely ANY information about the game would go a long way to keep the fires lit so to speak for the community.

It has been over 6 months since we heard anything about the game. No screenshots, no video, no devblog. Hell, I'd be happy to see some photos of someone working on terrain.

So. First month during the release year is gone and still no news... Just Saying.... Running short on time.

There is pre-alfa recruting so make ur enters guys