[BUG] Rank resets to zero and progression/stats are locked after Steam Username change - SOLVED (Server Issues are the cause not Steam Name)

So I was playing away enjoying the game and got to Level 32. Then I altered my Steam username, with the game already running. This name change was reflected in the next game, and all was running as expected.

However; after exiting the game and launching again a couple of days later, my rank states '--' and I am no longer earning any points/stats/credits. It seems the steam username change has interfered with my stats and reset me to zero. In-game it still reads as rank 32 on the scoreboard, but when viewing profile there are no statistics, and I am not rewarded any points at the end of a game.

I guess I will never get my black bump helmet now 😢

Anyone had this issue before and know of a fix. I've verified my files and all the usual things.

last edited by Jimmy_Corekill

It's nothing to do with the name change. The servers look like they are resourced starved for whatever reason. It looks like the EXP and ranking updates... just really slowly. I waited after playing a game for several minutes before I saw the EXP that I earned for a game.

Cheers @Kraeyq . I've since seen that there have been server issues so the name change was not the cause of my issue. Seems it was working fine for a bit earlier but has returned to / data again in the past hour.

Oh well. At least the ranks/points do eventually populate.