goblinSpy - league stats without upload needed

Great! I've started collection for ps4 and xb1 from 28th and forward so it will be available soon. PC seems fine.

Hi @mordrek !

I have deleted some match from GoblinSpy and they're not recollected now...Some tips for this issue?

This is the league: http://www.mordrek.com/goblinSpy/web/goblinSpy.html?platform=pc&league=BB Salento&competition=Season XIII LUPA&q=*comp
TY and Regards!

@chubbybloke
It's OK now?
top lists will appear once teams have played enough games (3 or something like that)

FYI: Minor changes to the goblinSpy.
The spy was generating a bit too much questions to cyanide API so I was asked to do something about it.
Did a fix that made it update a lot slower on non-official leagues (sorry), but a bit faster for official (cabalvision) leagues.
I believe that did the trick and that it landed on acceptable levels.

Hi @mordrek I know that you've made some changes to the non-official league stats update and it may be slower but it seems that a game in our league was missed on 7/29/18. Would you be able to re-collect for VVild HAWGZ league, Season 2 - League MORK competition. The game was played 29/07/2018 at 20:36 utc - id: 10004def7b. Thank you!

@blackironbattles Sure thing.
Just PM me here or on discord if it happens and I'll fix.

Our league has started to drop the league standings regularly. It maintains games and topstats fine, but the league standings often just dissapear. Any idea why that might be happening?

@symiant Ill be back next week. pm me competition name and description of symptoms.

Hi there, maybe someone could help me what am i doing wrong.
18th September we have started two competitions in our league (League name: "Polska Liga Blood Bowl", Competition names: "Sezon 11 - Dywizja 1" and "Sezon 11 - Dywizja 2").
19th around 18:00 (UTC time) I activated these two competitions in GoblinSpy but they disappeared quickly. I figured, problem might be there were no matches played.
So I waited for first games. They were played 19th in the evening.
I activated these competitions once again 20th in the morning. But they disappeared as well.
I activated it once again around 18:00 and i was watching logs in goblinspy closely.
In logs i saw:
18:24 >> Checking todays result for Sezon 11 - Dywizja 1, pc
18:24 >> Downloading data from 9/19/2018 9:00:00 PM to 9/20/2018 6:24:03 PM
18:24 >> Importing downloaded data
18:24 >> Checking todays result for Sezon 11 - Dywizja 2, pc
18:24 >> Downloading data from 9/19/2018 9:00:00 PM to 9/20/2018 6:24:09 PM
18:24 >> Importing downloaded data

I thought "Ok, it found something".. still nothing showed up.. i thought "maybe it has to do something with downloaded data, so i will wait".
Then in logs I saw:

18:58 >> Competition possibly too old: Polska Liga Blood Bowl, Sezon 11 - Dywizja 1, pc
18:58 >> Checking matches.KBXWY43LMEQEY2LHMEQEE3DPN5SCAQTPO5WC4U3FPJXW4IBRGEQC2ICEPF3WS6TKMEQDG.zip in 2018-09-17
18:58 >> Competition too old, no longer collecting: Polska Liga Blood Bowl, Sezon 11 - Dywizja 1, pc
18:58 >> Competition possibly too old: Polska Liga Blood Bowl, Sezon 11 - Dywizja 2, pc
18:58 >> Checking matches.KBXWY43LMEQEY2LHMEQEE3DPN5SCAQTPO5WC4U3FPJXW4IBRGEQC2ICEPF3WS6TKMEQDG.zip in 2018-09-17
18:58 >> Competition too old, no longer collecting: Polska Liga Blood Bowl, Sezon 11 - Dywizja 2, pc

And it disappeared again..
I am wondering why there is checking games in some file from 17th September? Should I activate it 3 days after competitions started?

So, when should I activate league/competition? What should I do to collect all the data since the beginning of the competition? And what to do, to start collecting those data...

last edited by VincentPL

@vincentpl
Hi, sorry for late response.

Could it be that the league or competition has a space somewhere in Bloodbowl that you have missed when activating on goblinSpy?
The name must be EXACT as in the game.
When I run a request for that league for the last week I don't get any games, but if I run for a league named the same but with a space in the beginning, I do (" Polska Liga Blood Bowl").

@mordrek oh man, you are a BB God... League was created so long ago and noone knew about a space in front... Thank you very much!

Small update (yes, I'm alive):

Hovering over a cell in a table will highlight equal items in any table on the page.
So hover over a race image in league standings for example will highlight all teams using that race.

Added a new table to the front page of Cabalvision leagues that lists top 3 of each race.

Now collecting Cabalvision about every 15min and other leagues every 30min.
This required some rewriting, so if you spot anything odd, please let me know.

Nice work. Minor issue, but when you mouse-over Chaos you also get Chaos Dwarf highlighted. This also happens when you mouse-over Dwarf. It doesn't happen with any of the Elf teams.

@dode74 Might be that I was fiddling about so you haven't got the latest script.
Try shift-reload in the browser and see if the issue is still there.
If still there, what browser and page?

@dode74 Ah, yes, race names are not working as they should on the query pages , and appently not all other cells on the query pages. Thanks

Yeah, sorry, I could have been a bit more specific there! Works fine after a refresh.

last edited by dode74

Sorry for the spy being down a lot lately. Have been battling some memory issues on the server, but hopefully it's a bit more stable now.

• Schedule is now shown for non-ladder competitions.

• There's now a link to a RSS feed in the competition overview (next to the Last results).
    The RSS just spits out the mathup in title and result in description as a link the match, but a nice way to get notifications if you have a RSS reader.
    Works fine with "Read - Simple RSS Reader" on android and Feeder chrome extension (took a while for the first update, but now it seems to work properly).

• When clicking on a coach you now also get a list of basic stats for other competitions the coach has been a part of and from there you can click to check out these old competitions

• For discord/twitch users, check out the Extraarmsbot by bzl11 (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MHCdQJzQkhpi2M8IMZRm-vNEesTJh7D7X6WS3A5oSfM) and the Spike! bot by Poncho_dlv (https://discord.gg/8AJh4hx)
    They are totally awesome!

last edited by mordrek

... and you can now set up your private leagues so that they calculate points using different formulas than the standard 3-1-0 and use that to sort the league standings.
When doing that, you can also specify what tie-breakers to use when showing the league standings (Including Opponent Rank Average, Head-2-Head and Coleman Waldorf).
Link to the feature is in the League Standings header bar.

Changing this is not restricted, but if someone is messing with your competition sorting, PM me and I'll lock the feature for that competition, possibly allowing to change it from Spike!-bot only.

last edited by mordrek