goblinSpy - league stats without upload needed

@matteo-matteucci
Hi.
If a competition is created and then can't find any games for it, then it considers it "inactive" and won't continue to collect.
If that happens you can just activate it again and it will try to collect once again.
I've done that for the competitions you mentioned.

Lets see if it finds any games for those competitions.
If you don't see any in an hour or two, PM me.

Hi,

I'd like to suggest some features for the dice rolls page.

Could it be possible to display the 1-die d6 rolls separated from the 2-die d6 rolls. As it is at the moment, jumbling them together just gives a totally wrong impression of the game.

Basically for the 1-die, every 1 (and 2s/3s depending on AG) is significant for turnovers while for the 2-die rolls they're not significant/indicative for anything much.

Also, it would be nice to have separate tables for Leap, Wild Animal and other 1-die rolls if applicable in a game (at least one roll made).

@ugh said in goblinSpy - league stats without upload needed:

Slapped together more info on the dices page.
You probably need to refresh the cache to get it to show
The D6 now ignores armor and injury rolls.
Best dice for 3D blocks added.
Some actions (dodge, leap, bonehead etc ) added as individual graphs (if any rolls where made).
Would be great if you could help me verify some numbers ; Have to run and grab the kids to go to Dreamhack! 🙂

@mordrek

Top-notch! Will play around with it and see if I notice something.

@mordrek said in goblinSpy - league stats without upload needed:

@ugh said in goblinSpy - league stats without upload needed:

Slapped together more info on the dices page.
You probably need to refresh the cache to get it to show

I'm sorry to say, but even after clearing my cache it doesn't change from the previous behavior (D6 numbers still very high and no leap shown though I know that lots of leap was used, also no 3-die blocks). Will check again later from home.

@ugh
hm, does it show 3D blocks? If so it's updated.
On chrome you can press shift while pressing reload button to force new javascript download.
Could you give me link to the game with known leaps?

@ugh
Turns out the Queries linked to the stand-alone pages vs.html, instead of the ones I changed....
Changed the links so that all links go to same place instead.
Hopefully this works better.

@mordrek ok. Thank you. Everything seems fine

Got a request for matchup-pool-info.
It's now available as new queries under Queries->League results (click the '>>' button inside the League results button).

"Pools" - Shows the matchups with a new column "pool" that is all matchups made within a minute (so the same pool) together with TV for the teams and absolute TV difference.

"Per pool" - Shows number of matchups for each poolcount.
Poolcount is the number of teams matched in a pool, so 2 if only one match was made in that pool.

Note: You need to remove cached scripts to get this (for chrome , do a shift-click on the reload button).

If you got requests for improvements for this or other features, let me know and perhaps I'll bother.

Got a request for matchup-pool-info.
It's now available as new queries under Queries->League results (click the '>>' button inside the League results button).

"Pools" - Shows the matchups with a new column "pool" that is all matchups made within a minute (so the same pool) together with TV for the teams and absolute TV difference.

"Per pool" - Shows number of matchups for each poolcount.
Poolcount is the number of teams matched in a pool, so 2 if only one match was made in that pool.

Note: You need to remove cached scripts to get this (for chrome , do a shift-click on the reload button).

If you got requests for improvements for this or other features, let me know and perhaps I'll bother.

This is pretty awesome, thank you for all your work 🙂

@mordrek
Hi mate, I think it's not updating Xbox properly again. There have been no matches recorded since yesterday morning.

Thanks

@ronaldbeanio
Weird that I get some of the games, but not all.
Restarted collection of yesterday for xb1 and ps4.

@mordrek

Hi mate, still not data since early on the 7th for consoles. Any chance you can take a second look please?

@ronaldbeanio Yea something wrong with ps4 and xb1 again.
Nothing I can do, I just don't get any data for those platforms at the moment.
It will continue to try and when it starts getting data again, we can re-fetch the missing days.

Perhaps @Netheos could check with devs if it's a known issue?

last edited by mordrek

@mordrek ah ok, thanks for looking.

I'm having the same issue with XB1/PS4. Problem is most likely server-side.

@ronaldbeanio Just got words from @dode74 that it will get up and running during the day, so I've started collecting right now and will try to remember to do it again later tonight.

Are you sure that the effective TV is taken into account in that table and not the TV before adding journeymen? Because there are quite a lot of teams with very low TV (200-300 under 1000) in there and unless they're halflings, that's not very common, is it?

Take, for instance, the game http://www.mordrek.com/goblinSpy/web/goblinSpy.html?platform=pc&league=Cabalvision Official League&competition=Champion Ladder XI&q=*vs-overview&t1=10003d9c63-1850663&t2=10003d9c63-1851414&m=10003d9c63

The TV of the goats is shown as 690, but 9 lvl 1 beastmen + 2 warriors are already 740 (or 760) .. and that's not including any rerolls that I'm sure the team has at least one of.

Also, as an improvement, would it be possible to also display the TVPlus ratings/differences?

last edited by ugh

@ugh
Looks like you are right.
I guess it would be possible to extract correct "including loner TV" from the replay files, but I really don't want to parse the replay file for every match.

I see that I should read apo, rerolls and such also. hm, might spend some time on that later.

How is TV Plus calculated?

How is TV Plus calculated?

That is a question best asked of @VoodooMike, I think.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.