goblinSpy - league stats without upload needed

Hi @mordrek ,

Goblin Spy appears to have not updated for consoles since some time yesterday. Could you please take a look when you can?

Thanks

@ronaldbeanio said in goblinSpy - league stats without upload needed:

Hi @mordrek ,

Goblin Spy appears to have not updated for consoles since some time yesterday. Could you please take a look when you can?

Thanks

@mordrek It seems the data collection is back up and running, but there are some missed games from the 11th/12th. Could you please re-collect the data for those few days?

Thanks

@ronaldbeanio
I've started recollect of 11th/12th for consoles.

Hi @mordrek,

We've had a problem with consoles again.
Could you please re collect the data from 20th - 22nd?

Thanks

@ronaldbeanio Done. Let me know if problem still exists

Does division activation work? I have been trying to activate PC division New Ogham competition Season VIII Division 1 perhaps 4 times now during last week or so, but still can't find any data from it.

Just now finally noticed that there is division page in goblinSpy but it is still totally empty. http://www.mordrek.com/goblinSpy/web/goblinSpy.html?platform=pc&league=New Ogham&competition=Season VIII Division 1 &q=*front

Also hoping to get Division 2 there too someday.

Today it seems that New Ogham division is listed under inactive state, and Season VIII Division 1 competition is actually under it twice but also as inactive.

@kiraj
Both league name and competition name must match what is in BB2 exactly.
It appears the competition names do not match what's in BB2.
Try activating again and make sure it does.

Oh crap. It is Division I instead of Division 1 ☺

Hi!

So recently (around 3 weeks ago) I activated the three divisións on my league "Liga Super Blitz" being this competitions:

• T.4 Oro
  • T.4 Plata
  • T.4 Bronce

Being both three competitions started when I activated them.

The problem we are having is, the web collects all the matches but not shows the standings or statistics.

Here's the league: http://www.mordrek.com/goblinSpy/web/goblinSpy.html?platform=pc&league=Liga Super Blitz&competition=T.4 Plata&q=*comp

Cheers!.

@muppet
The league was activated as "Liga Super Blitz", but the data returned from Cyanide calls it "LIGA SUPER BLITZ" which causes issues. I'm pretty sure the cyanide was case sensitive earlier (which would make collection fail if you activated with different casing), but apparently it's not at the moment at least.
I'll see if I can get a fix for this in soon.
In the meantime, you can check your stats if you go to the "Queries", select a query you want to look at, click "Edit" and swap the "=" next to "League name" to "LIKE"

Thanks for the Queries Solution! would do that on the meantime for sure :D.

Cheers!

Hi @mordrek so since you explain me about the case sensitive on cyanide I've just remade the league on the web, but i cant erease the old one. So you dont have to fix it for me, you can just erease it and thats it, ill leave you the link for both two new and old.

Old: http://www.mordrek.com/goblinSpy/web/goblinSpy.html?platform=pc&league=Liga Super Blitz&competition=T.4 Bronce&q=*comp

New: http://www.mordrek.com/goblinSpy/web/goblinSpy.html?platform=pc&league=LIGA SUPER BLITZ&competition=T.4 Oro&q=*front

Cheers! And thanks for all the effort you put on the web 😃

last edited by Muppet

Hi @mordrek

I've added a WC Qualifier league to Goblin Spy but it's missing the first few days.
Could you please re-collect the data for xbox league FABBL Neo, competition World Cup Qualifiers from the 3rd/4th of April up to present?

Thank you

@ronaldbeanio said in goblinSpy - league stats without upload needed:

xbox league FABBL Neo, competition World Cup Qualifiers from the 3rd/4th of April up to present?

Done. Will take a while until it's shown though.

BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

Hi, it looks like Mordrek has not updated since the 28th for Xbox, can you help? Thanks

I've restarted collection for xb1 & ps4 from 29th, but it seems we still get no new data from cyanide at the moment.

@mordrek said in goblinSpy - league stats without upload needed:

I've restarted collection for xb1 & ps4 from 29th, but it seems we still get no new data from cyanide at the moment.

@Netheos - can you see if there's a problem at Cyanide's end please?

Community Manager

@dode74 said in goblinSpy - league stats without upload needed:

@mordrek said in goblinSpy - league stats without upload needed:

@Netheos - can you see if there's a problem at Cyanide's end please?

Done. Data should be available now. It will takes a few hours to catch up.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.