Watch our Campaign Trailer
Community Manager

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 launches January 24, 2019, bringing all the chaos and destruction of Warhammer 40,000 fleet battles.

On top of skirmish and multiplayer, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 comes with three full grand campaigns letting you control humanity’s combined Imperial forces, the ancient re-awakening Necron empire, or the ravenous extra-galactic horde of the Tyranid Hive Fleets.

Youtube Video

Our new campaign trailer breaks down every facet of the 100+ hours that can easily be spent in Armada 2’s single-player offerings. Every campaign is also playable in co-op, with two players controlling a split fleet in each battle.

Prepare for the second pre-order beta, running January 15 up until launch! This will be your first chance to go hands-on with the campaigns as the first sectors of the Imperial and Necron storylines will be available to play.

0_1547121060889_BattlefleetGothicArmada2_logo_09.jpg

This second beta will also feature all the multiplayer and skirmish options, including :

• The 12 playable factions
  • The 80+ subfactions
  • Ranked play
  • Updated custom map options with special environmental effects from the first beta.

The team has worked hard on your feedback from the first Beta and this second Beta will bring a lot of balance tweaks and bug fixes. Expect more details on January 15, and join us for a Dev livestream on Focus Twitch channel to discuss the update and give us your opinion!

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Campaign Pre-order Beta begins January 15, featuring the start of the Imperial and Necron campaigns. The game launches on January 24. http://www.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/shop

last edited by Netheos

As I already said on Facebook...Allfather be with us, it is far bigger than I expected after the campaign closed beta! GREAT!

(Ah...Boss? I migh be ill in three days, just so you know...yeah, I don't feel good already fake cough)

last edited by Hjalfnar_HGV

Why do you have to make your campaigns so hard. Im a casual player but, even your easy campaign requires a lot of stratagizing and preperation to win. Normally if you go into something on easy even though you don't know what your doing you would be okay, but not yours. go do a campaign mission the enemy fleet stationed there only has 400 points but, the mission has over a dozen enemy ships and i get wiped out, cause easy doesn't mean anything to you guys.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.