To Cyanide Studio / Focus Home Interactive - Blood Bowl resolutions for 2019

Hello lads and happy new year. Well, the Blood Bowl 2 community of players has not received any news about their beloved game for a long time. These days we can see how Cyanide is announcing things about the Blood Bowl: Death Zone (a game that I personally think will not be very successful and will involve more waste of time and resources that could be spent on developing more content for Blood Bowl 2 or develop a new Blood Bowl 3).

Due to this lack of news i want to ask to Cyanide Studio + Focus Home Interactive what are their resolutions of Blood Bowl in 2019. Yes, we still have the CCL seasons going on but i think that the community support of the company towards a game with so many followers is quite scarce.

Does anyone know something about the future of this great game?

last edited by Azorast

@azorast someone looked up the steam analytics and found Death Zone had a peak of 3 players in the last 30 days. That poor 3rd wheel wanting a game!

Do we WANT a BB3? It was rough for too many vocal nit pickers regarding the transition from a complete BB to BB2 (and only 8 teams etc) despite the benefits. A wee update to BB2 would be awesome though but not sure it's lacking unless your after more teams and what have you or maybe an anniversary update with a special team jersey colour free to all players and some more decloned star player models (which appeals a lot actually - Big Bertha being male has always been a pet hate of mind esp as she's an Amazon accessable star who are meant to be all female).

I'd say the most important thing to focus on in 2019 is prevent cheating. I certainly won't play this game any longer while cheaters are coddled. What's the point in playing a game where people can arrange to never play one another?

BB3 based on TT version 2016 would be good.

C'mon... Give us some news!! BB3..!!

BB2 with Khorne, new variations in models on levels up and skills, chaos pact, slaanesh, time bank, league win animations, ease leagues production and more options,

@azorast said in To Cyanide Studio / Focus Home Interactive - Blood Bowl resolutions for 2019:

Blood Bowl: Death Zone

All I need for 2019 is Hot-seat-leagues with AI-teams in them!

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.