BFG Championship Results
  • Tindalos Interactive Team

alt text

Greetings Admirals,

The BFG Championship ended yesterday and the time has come to announce the winners of the event! Without much further ado, here are the champions:

• 1st place overall: Fosil with the Tau Fleet
    • 2nd place overall: Solaire with the Tau Fleet
    • 3rd place overall: Victorique, the Golden Fairy with the Tau Fleet

Best Imperium Navy Player: Ashardalon
    Best Ork Player: Warboss
    Best Eldar Player: DJ Calimar
    Best Chaos Player: Bosie
    Best Space Marine Player: Dytong
    Best Tau Player: The Wraith Rise

Congratulations to you all! We will contact you very soon through Steam to reward you, if we haven’t done so already.

We would also like to thank everyone who participated in this championship and for the fair-play that was displayed all along. We hope to do more events like this in the future!

• Again thank you. <3

• I can't believe I'm saying this as a Tau player, but the fact that Tau is 1st, 2nd and 3rd is probably a good indication it could use a bit of tweaking. lol

• @Bosie said in BFG Championship Results:

Again thank you. <3

Agreed, this was nice to see for the community.

• @Romeo maybe change their weapons from 270°front they would be better having 180°broadside that overlap for 90°front
    it would look better too, its kinda derpy when they fire their macros trough their own bridge

also championship was great fun

last edited by Ashardalon
  • @Romeo said in BFG Championship Results:

I can't believe I'm saying this as a Tau player, but the fact that Tau is 1st, 2nd and 3rd is probably a good indication it could use a bit of tweaking. lol

Their a lot of stuff that tau need looking at but also need updating with all the other races as well.

Views
  • Looks like your connection to BFG Championship Results was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.