[Infos] The game crashes the moment I want to create a custom fleet

Still happens

Still annoying

Send help

I don't want to reset my PC

last edited by Focus_Camille

Same problem here it is a RAM issue was checking RAM use and it reach 100% then crash. I have 6go but i don t know if the problem is spec related because i can play the game with premade fleets.

last edited by Beernchips

Hello,

can you both provide us with your Dxdiag ?
Thanks in advance !

A solution that is working (not 100% although) : before going into custom fleet, turn video settings to low/windowed/1280*720 then you go in custom fleet.

Hello. Same problem here: 3 crashes when trying to create a custom fleet, no other choice than to reset the PC. I didn't tried (yet) to use a premade fleet.

[0_1547672624631_DxDiag.zip](Uploading 100%)

@lharmo said in [Infos] The game crashes the moment I want to create a custom fleet:

Hello. Same problem here: 3 crashes when trying to create a custom fleet, no other choice than to reset the PC. I didn't tried (yet) to use a premade fleet.

[0_1547672624631_DxDiag.zip](Uploading 100%)

Preset fleets work fine no crashes at leat for me that's how I ve been playing PvP , still I hope they fix the issue asap it's my only major complain for the game right now 😕

@lharmo You need to use an external file hoster to get this DxDiag uploaded. The forum does not accept zips.

@beernchips Minimum RAM recommendation for this game is 8GB, so that might be a problem.

last edited by Hjalfnar_HGV

I've also been having the same issue. Hard restart required each time.