Please fix these constant issue's it's becoming unbareable...

Microstutter, and before any one says it, no it's not the hard ware.
I'm on a 6900k with OC, a 1080 with oc, 32gb of ddr4 and an m.2 ssd, I have nothing else open on my pc other than discord. The micro stutter is now practically consistent and very annoying.

The hands still keep disappearing causing nades to go in any old direction.

Picking things up, I am sick to death of trying to pick up a smoke/nade/gun, for it to take so frigging long I end up being shot.

Stop putting people with over a 100 ping in the same servers as people with 30, I can practically guarantee when I have been killed by some one with triple my ping as I shoot them well before they shoot me but some how I die and my bullets bounce of them like im firing a potato gun.

I'd expect these issue's in Alpha, or beta but it's on release and it is game breaking, I have over 200 hours and I love this game, im regularly top of the board with all the accolades at the end up but I am falling out of love because of this, im not saying that to brag, just pointing out im not some .2 kpd player with no caps and no clue...

Hello @Rageness,

We are currently doing our best to have those performance issues fixed as soon as possible (probably in the next update).

Yh I figured, thank you for the reply, It seems to be getting worst. tried various "fixes" it always seems to be when turning my fps drops from 90 to 40 n momentarily freezes.

@rageness said in Please fix these constant issue's it's becoming unbareable...:

Microstutter, and before any one says it, no it's not the hard ware.
I'm on a 6900k with OC, a 1080 with oc, 32gb of ddr4 and an m.2 ssd, I have nothing else open on my pc other than discord. The micro stutter is now practically consistent and very annoying.

The hands still keep disappearing causing nades to go in any old direction.

Picking things up, I am sick to death of trying to pick up a smoke/nade/gun, for it to take so frigging long I end up being shot.

Stop putting people with over a 100 ping in the same servers as people with 30, I can practically guarantee when I have been killed by some one with triple my ping as I shoot them well before they shoot me but some how I die and my bullets bounce of them like im firing a potato gun.

I'd expect these issue's in Alpha, or beta but it's on release and it is game breaking, I have over 200 hours and I love this game, im regularly top of the board with all the accolades at the end up but I am falling out of love because of this, im not saying that to brag, just pointing out im not some .2 kpd player with no caps and no clue...

Did you set texture streaming and keep loaded textures to "off"? I'm playing only 5v5 ranked, but its buttery smooth regarding those micro stutters now, especially after I threw in a complete reformat of PC as well.

@rageness said in Please fix these constant issue's it's becoming unbareable...:

Oh man I hear you!
I mentioned this in beta but it's still no better as yet.
It's by far the most annoying thing in the game for me and yet it's something that is necessary to the gameplay.

I am going to make a new topic about this so follow and up-vote if you don't mind.

At least picking nades up was mostly fixed with the 28 February version, that item can certainly be removed from the bugfix list is.