Short questions, short answers - if you need help with game mechanics or lore stuff, just ask

@whitehawke the lighter shade on the hp is indeed permanently lost morale
just like on the necron health bar nothing can recover it

as i am mainly a nid player i mostly know how to break morale quick so i might be missing some of the permanent effects but i think there are 2 things that lower max morale value in a battle
that is losing the deck (perma crit only, temp crit doesnt) and losing the admiral ship
i might be wrong but i dont think anything else lowers max morale

Q. How do you move ships between battlegroups in Singleplayer, eventually I want spires fleet to have big ships. There appears to be a way to delete a ship but not move.

Q. Can you put your admiral in a different ship in single player?

@mystic_taboo
you cant move ships between fleets

in campaign you can move your admiral into different line ships
just go in ship view (click on the fleet, then click on a ship in the list) you have 3 icons there
the wrench repairs, the skull destroys it and the icon that looks like the admiral icon assigns it as the admirals ship
levels are based on ship
so if you move a admiral into a lvl1 ship it will count as a lvl1 admiral again

1. How the "Group Order" button works ? What is it supposed to do ?

2. We can see in the weapon stats that one weapon has a number of attacks and a damage value. Is the damage value displayed the total damage dealt or the damage per attack ?

Yo how do I play as the adeptus mechanicus fleet, I can't get them to work in any match up so far.

1/ Armor
Armor is a Mitigation.
Life = Life - Damage * (1 - Armor / 100)**

2/Moral
a/ Moral Max
The moral max depends of the current life of the ships and the number of hard critic bodyparts.

b/ Current Moral
The Current moral increases each second until it reaches Moral Max
You loose Current Moral when:

• You loose your deck
  • An Allied dies or disengages (half the loss) in a range around your ship
  • Skills or upgrades can modify your current moral
  • Each time your max moral decreases, your current moral decreases of the same value.

3/ Accuracy
Lock On give +20 accuracy straight.
80% => 100%
0% => 20%

4/ Reload reduce the reload time of the weapon by 40% (currently not working in beta2)
If your weapon fires every 10s, with reload it will be every 6s.

**Edit

last edited by Charles

@charles Thank you very much for this information!

For Slaughter merged batteries, the tooltip says 4 aattacks/3dmg/3sec reload, is it only for the macro part or also the lance ?

Hi

1. In campaing not all ships from my two fleets appear in battle (each fleet had necron cruise, but in battle was only one). Is it bug or some kind of mechanic?
  2. Is there way to save group formation, to not ships form a line after movement

@ruslanpolakov as you gain renowned your max leader ship goes up so if your max leadership is 650 and your using two fleets that have strength of 400 then the game is going to arbitrarily remove ships until you have power around the 650 mark.
As for your second question i personally dont know sorry.

@ruslanpolakov said in Short questions, short answers - if you need help with game mechanics or lore stuff, just ask:

Hi

1. In campaing not all ships from my two fleets appear in battle (each fleet had necron cruise, but in battle was only one). Is it bug or some kind of mechanic?
  2. Is there way to save group formation, to not ships form a line after movement
  1. As @imptastic said, there's a maximum deployment value, which is usually bigger than one fleet, but smaller that two fleets. Using smaller ship classes will let you get closer to that max (If you've only got two ships worth 350 points each, and your maximum is only 500 points, you'll only get one ship deployed. If you've got ten ships 70 points each, you'll be allowed to field seven of them).

2. Not 3D shapes, but you can dictate the spacing and heading by dragging different amounts. So if you tell your group to go to a certain point and drag the right click far, they'll spread out considerably. If you do the same and drag only a little bit, they'll bunch as close as possible.

@charles
Thanks for the information

1/ Armor
Armor is a Mitigation.
Life = Life - Damage * Armor / 100

But what is life variable here?
Does it mean the paper damage?

So it works like this?
24(paper) - 24(paper) * armor value / 100

@nemesor-xanxas
If that is a case, higher armor value means Higher HP reduction since it is multiplied with damage. And that doesn't make sense.

last edited by SeekerDolls

Please, answer me.
Are Pulsars cooldown affected by reload stance?

Armor is just a % reduction. 50 armor is 50% damage reduction. 67 is 67% damage reduction. 83 is 83% damage reduction.

Thats all it is.

anyone know what the guard stance does in the campaign?

Sadly, no. Anyone else an idea?

Hello fan friends,
Could you explain how the shield of the eldars works ? Does it add a type of armor when it's fully active ? thanks