Campaign starting save with SM battle barge

After some experiments and magic with old game versions I kinda figured out how to change campaign race without derping everything up.

Here I present to you turn 3 campaign save with 500 renown, some random IN ships and Ultramarines Battlebarge. It might be possible to change legion, but I have no idea how to do it. Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uwf6xmj2yi4s21f/battle_barge.zip?dl=0

alt text

@mirolog Neat! Does the progression system still work this way?

Not sure what you exactly mean, but I didn't notice any bugs. Levels and opening slots for ships works fine. Also, after a couple of battles battle barge got new Space Marine captain portrait.

last edited by Mirolog

its the MK2 so no crit cannons of gg... might as well just play it with IN. Thanks for the effort though.

@duderface said in Campaign starting save with SM battle barge:

its the MK2 so no crit cannons of gg... might as well just play it with IN. Thanks for the effort though.

I can replace it with MK2 if there is interest in that. But it makes some battles way too easy.

last edited by Mirolog

@mirolog said in Campaign starting save with SM battle barge:

@duderface said in Campaign starting save with SM battle barge:

I can replace it with MK2 if there is interest in that. But it makes some battles way too easy.

I think you mean replace it with the MK1 but as for it being easier... I think if you interested in playing with a SM battle barge continuity and difficulty have already been forsaken. lol

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.