Here is a list of the current problems I've found:
Problems with Multiplayer:
- There is no server lobby. Only ranked and skirmish.
- Only one game type capture the flag for ranked.
- No option to change size of fleet. Ideally need an option to set funds seperately for both teams
- Can only play 2v2 in ranked or in skirmish if you invite a friend. Not 2v2 with 3 bots or 2v2 with a random player.
- Balance of multiplayer is way off. Tyranids are definitely the strongest. Against AI you can take out a whole fleet with one cheap ship.
Problems with UI:
- No ability to make your ships follow each other in a line. Like ships of the line are meant to do. You know the whole tactic Battlefleet Gothic was built on. You need to be able to group your ships then toggle for the to follow one after another or spread out in a horizontal line. Like group formations.
- Should be able to toggle on lines defining the boundaries of asteroids and fog clouds. Sometimes you are not crashing into rocks but you still take damage since you can't see the boundary.
- In multiplayer battles the way you have to go into a different screen for fleet building is really weird. Should have been done so that you build your fleet on the lobby screen.
- After a 2v2 against ai battle game tends to kick out the non-host player leading to them having to rejoin after each match.
I think that is all I can think of right now. Most people are focusing on balance but I think there is a lot of U.I. and multiplayer fixes that need to be done that aren't related to balance.
If you have any other suggestions let me know and I will add them to the list.