World War Z - Videos, Artwork, and Screenshots
Community Manager

Survivors of the Great Panic!

Want to catch up on news about World War Z? Here is a handy post that consolidates all the most important videos, artwork, and screenshots we have shared of the game so far. We've split everything into sections, starting with:

Trailers
Introducing: The Horde
Youtube Video

Class Trailers
Youtube Video

Stories in Moscow
Youtube Video

Gameplay
Youtube Video

Youtube Video

Weapons

0_1547817168707_512x256_CrossBow_GIF.gif
Precise and deadly, the Crossbow fires explosive darts to clear your way through hordes and quickly pick off special zombies.

Characters
alt text
As a skilled hacker, Bunko infiltrated the Department of Defense's computer network and detected signs of the coming disaster before it was made public. It gave her time to prepare.

alt text
After his service in the Israeli Defense Forces, Daniel Alahey finally got to raise a family, but his peace was short-lived. After the virus took his wife and son, he dedicated his life to fight for humanity.

alt text
After 16 years in the British SAS, Ethan was hired by the Mossad to advise on special ops. He was on a training base in the Negev desert when the infected stormed Jerusalem.

alt text
After witnessing the horde coming over the walls of Jerusalem, photojournalist Judd Whitaker traded in his camera for a rifle.

Classes

Youtube Video

Bring destruction to the zombie horde - one C4 detonation at a time - with the Hellraiser class!

Youtube Video

While others get tired, the Slasher doesn’t relent in chopping up zombies, and in an emergency they can shock entire groups with the Stun Gun.

Youtube Video

The Gunslinger is the master of sustained firepower and shooting on the move. Make sure to keep popping those headshots for bonus effects.

Youtube Video

As the Medic, you are both destroyer of the dead and protector of the living. Use the stim pistol to save pinned down teammates from afar.

Youtube Video

Everyone's best friend, the Fixer, brings explosive ammo for the team and uses masking grenades to hide from the dead.

Art and Screenshots
0_1547820091142_WWZ_KeyArt_1920x1080.png

0_1547820127759_WWZ_logo_07.png

0_1547820205302_WWZ_logo_36.png

0_1547820252789_WWZ_logo_22.png

0_1547822752762_WWZ_logo_30.png

0_1547822815445_WWZ_logo_20.png

0_1547822773025_WWZ_logo_26.png

For even more screenshots and media, check out the main World War Z website.

last edited by Jellyfoosh

How about perk icons and class icons? It will be very useful for people who create fan sites and wikis.

I was going to take a screenshot using MSI Afterburner, but somehow I started recording.
I got some good footage and I though I would share here.

World War Z - Roger that, rescue leader! We'll hold them off as long as we can!
Youtube Video

World War Z - I'm a zombie
Youtube Video

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.