Technical issues that I have found while playing!

Various texts in ship weapons still have placeholder texts. It took a while to check everything, but the full list is:

Corsairs:

Heavy Pulsar Cannon Beam - angle of fire = weapon_angle_side_front doesn't exist.
Pulsar Cannon Beam - Same thing

The same thing for these weapons happens with the Asuryani

Tau protectorate fleet:

The cutting beam weapon has a whole load of placeholder texts.

Merchant fleet has the same problem with it's Cutting Beams.

I hope I didn't miss anything.

Multiplayer games

Sometimes, when I start up a 1v1 or a 2v2, the screen will just say 'loading' forever and I eventually have to alt f4 out of the game and restart it because it will be stuck there forever.

Regularly, in between two loading screens when a match starts, a highly distorted image will appear, I'm guessing these are backgrounds but they are often really dark, saturated, showing just few points of color or light in them.

And that's about it for now, if I find anymore, I'll add them to this post with an update note.

On the not so technical side

I would love it, if after a match was over, and the camera pans around a winning ship, you instead get a button that allows you to quit the game and go back to the menu. I'm sometimes to late with telling a player it was a good game. But if you're not quick enough, you're basically too late, and then you're back out of the game. Sometimes I'm having a good banter with a player who I'm fighting against, I would love for there to be a way to continue this, ask for feedback, tips, or perhaps give some when the match is over. Or for there to be an option, a choice to ask the player you're playing with in a 2v2 for another game.

Edit 19/01/2019

When you start with Tau, you don't get a tooltip showing you what the two different modes, Kauyon and mont'ka do.

Edit 21/01/2019

Every now and then, I've only had this happen twice, an engagement suddenly ends and a window pops up saying "Fatal error" before the match is actually over. It's very rare it seems. But it cuts the fight immediately and then returns you to your race and fleet selection part in multiplayer battle.

last edited by Zucadragon

@zucadragon said in Technical issues that I have found while playing!:

Regularly, in between two loading screens when a match starts, a highly distorted image will appear, I'm guessing these are backgrounds but they are often really dark, saturated, showing just few points of color or light in them.

Seems like these dark images are the ones we see when the Ship Viewer is loading, which is weird.