"Game Security Violation Error" freeze & Crash

I get this constantly, on random events. Clicking menus, clicking fleet building, during loading, in battle.

Not sure what else I can report as there's no "crash" folder in C:\Users"me"\AppData\Local\BattlefleetGothic2\Saved

Community Manager

Hey @Pocktio

Sorry to hear this is happening to you. We're aware of this issue and are investigating a solution.

I'm in the same boat. I have a high end system and I can't launch anything without having the game crash. This is the worst first experience I've had in a whole...

Same issue... really annoying since I bought the game for single player and now due to anti cheat I can't play the game.

Happens constantly and random same as Pocktio.

same problem why havit they not fix this yet.

Community Manager

Hey @Mojo50002
Could you please provide a crash log and DxDiag to help us identify the issue? A screenshot of the error message would also be very helpful. Thanks!

Community Manager

@mojo50002 Thank you for these. Could you please also tell us when exactly it crashes?

thank you Jellyfoosh for your help, after about 4 min in the set up screen it will freeze and I have to ctrl alt del to get out of it I then see the popup screen that saids security violation easy anti cheat 00000001, some time it happens during game play too. will try to screen shot it for you.

last edited by Mojo50002

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.