Orks campaign would be fun.

It would be fun a ork campaign, where you can lead a WAAAGH.

or it could be about the Octarius war

They should just let us mod in a new galaxy map, sectors, systems and planets. If they unlock this for modders, this game will live in all eternity just as SWEaW.

I think that any campaign except Taus would be fun. Orks, Chaos, Eldar, Dark Eldar. By the way, I have a question: would an all eldar campaign in which the player can control craftworlds, corsairs and Deldar make sense lore-wise? (Please excuse me, I'm kind of new to the lore)

im waiting for someone to convince the orks they are immune to chaos, their weapons can destroy anything even a chaos god, and the greatest waggh there could ever be would be against the chaos gods.

@aram_thehead there is a faction that worship the newly forming aeldari death god yeanead, they are the ynnari and they are comprised of all eldar factions. they are also on good terms with the imperium of man. at the moment they are not large enough for this kind of conflict but if they completed their goal of collecting the chrone swords they would be in a good position to unite all the factions of the eldar.

@imptastic I had noticed that there was this sub faction that had the same name in all 3 eldar races. I thought it was a mistake when I first saw it, now it makes sense

@aram_thehead ya they think if the death god fully forms or wakes or whatever hes currently in a limbo right before birth. the eldar think when he is born he will destroy slanessh and save them from damnation but for that to happen basically all the eldar have to die, the leader of the ynnari who believes she was contacted by the ynnead began a quest to get the chrone swords to hasten his birth or whatever you want to call it so not all the eldar have to die first. chone swords fyi were created from the fingers of one of the other aeldari gods before slanessh killed her so they apparently have some power to be used in the scheme of things.

@aram_thehead said in Orks campaign would be fun.:

@imptastic I had noticed that there was this sub faction that had the same name in all 3 eldar races. I thought it was a mistake when I first saw it, now it makes sense

There's also a faction called the Harlequins that absolutely every Eldar faction both respects, and works alongside. They're not in the game at the moment, which is a shame, because their ships would look rainbow FABULOUS.

Eldar play huge part in gathering storm too (namely ressurecting primarch, helping with Cadia evac, awakening of new god, ets). Would be awesome to play Ynnary campaign, I hope it'll be added someday!

@rodolphe16 Campaign for Tau could be cool too. Not near Eye of Terror, of course. But say, focusing on commander Farsight, fighting against Imperium at first, then Tau, possibly orks and nids later...

I agree with all of you guys