skirmish mode from Battlefleet Gothic 1

i love the original skirmish mode that let us create our own fleets and level them up with there unique abilities, favers, crew, and the parts of the ships. i would love to see that in this game as well. especially now that we have 12 fations.

@stin said in skirmish mode from Battlefleet Gothic 1:

i love the original skirmish mode that let us create our own fleets and level them up with there unique abilities, favers, crew, and the parts of the ships. i would love to see that in this game as well. especially now that we have 12 fations.

You and the rest of us. Sadly, we're not going to get that back, best case scenario is we eventually end up with campaigns for everyone.

That system had a whole heap of issues. Not the least of which was everyship had its own abilities. I don’t care from a micro standpoint. I care because Making a single mistake shouldn’t result in mean catching 5 separate Stasis bombs.

I actually like the approach of your admiral has the abilities and traits. It’s more like he gives flavour to your force. But beyond limiting your picks they didn’t flesh that out much.

@brn4meplz said in skirmish mode from Battlefleet Gothic 1:

That system had a whole heap of issues. Not the least of which was everyship had its own abilities. I don’t care from a micro standpoint. I care because Making a single mistake shouldn’t result in mean catching 5 separate Stasis bombs.

I actually like the approach of your admiral has the abilities and traits. It’s more like he gives flavour to your force. But beyond limiting your picks they didn’t flesh that out much.

Eh, they kinda solved that to a degree by limiting charges of bombs. Wasting that many would very quickly leave you without any Stasis Bombs.