Game release

Has anyone heard if the game comes out tonight at 9 pm pacific time or tomarrow. Trying to get an idea of time soo i can be ready.

24th
6 afternoon frensh time
23hours 25minutes

Hello @Leoki212 !
We just published the news on our facebook and Twitter : it releases at 6PM CET tomorrow ! 😁

@raibi said in Game release:

Hello @Leoki212 !
We just published the news on our facebook and Twitter : it releases at 6PM CET tomorrow ! 😁

Looking forward to it and I really want to play the campaign....I really like the story, the cutscenes and the fluff bits you put into this. Can't wait to save Admiral Catallia from the remnants of the Silver Dawn group in the second Sector 🙂

But I really want to get patchnotes for the release asap as I suffer from a major bug/problem that locks up my PC regularly while playing (known issue for lots of players). I want to know prior to the release whether I can reliably play tomorrow.

last edited by Exard3k

@raibi what about some patch/changes notes? I'm really curious about those too!

Thank you cant wait to play

Hello @Leoki212 !

What size is the update to full game? Trying to sort schedule out with my crappy net. Thx in advance

@gobsmaka said in Game release

What size is the update to full game? Trying to sort schedule out with my crappy net. Thx in advance

Expect to download around 12GB for the release version. I doubt that there will be an incremental patch that is significantly smaller. I'm from germany, your internet connection can't get any worse than mine...world-class cars and women, but stone age bandwidth.

@exard3k said in Game release:

@gobsmaka said in Game release

Expect to download around 12GB for the release version. I doubt that there will be an incremental patch that is significantly smaller. I'm from germany, your internet connection can't get any worse than mine...world-class cars and women, but stone age bandwidth.

Amen to that, battle brother. -.- Actually had 6 Gigabit for a few months, now I am on 35. Upstream only 5, which sucks if you have videos to upload...

@gobsmaka said in Game release:

Hello @Leoki212 !

If I recall correctly, it's near 2.7GB. I'd advise you to restart stream client right now though if you are free 😉

Thx started the down load 🙂 can finally go to bed 2:45am