Hello, I just went continued a little bit my necron campaign and looked a little bit at the general changes, so here's what I think.
- I cannot repair my ships, the button is completely missing. I could do it unitl yesterday. Is it intended? Has the location of the button simply changed?
- I'd like to be able to replace my admiral's ship without having to buy the new ship and then destroying the previous flagship. I'd like to do this because if I try to buy a new ship, I'll exceed the fleet points cap. If I could replace the admiral ship however, I would not exceed the point cap.
- I'd like to change my admiral skills, this is important especially for necrons, considering that pyramidal reconstruction is mandatory in pretty much any build. If the admiral skills can't be changed, then I'd like to be able to pay some resources to replace one of the available admirals for a new randomly generated one, or even better for a custom admiral.
- I've not played many skirmishes yet, just looked at the price adjustments and I think that they went in the right direction.
- I also like the fact that now I can level up in single player.
- I'd like to point out that there have been numerous posts in the last two weeks about the boarding issue and also the necrons. Necrons in particular were said to be underperforming since beta 1 and have received no buffs whatsoever. Hope Trazyn hasn't
stolencollected your love for them.
- Is it possible to have an option to watch the beautiful cinematics again, after I've completed the campaign? (something like the movie viewer in Total War: Warhammer 2, just to be clear)