Feedback about Released game (and maybe some problems)

Hello, I just went continued a little bit my necron campaign and looked a little bit at the general changes, so here's what I think.
The Campaign

• I cannot repair my ships, the button is completely missing. I could do it unitl yesterday. Is it intended? Has the location of the button simply changed?
  • I'd like to be able to replace my admiral's ship without having to buy the new ship and then destroying the previous flagship. I'd like to do this because if I try to buy a new ship, I'll exceed the fleet points cap. If I could replace the admiral ship however, I would not exceed the point cap.
  • I'd like to change my admiral skills, this is important especially for necrons, considering that pyramidal reconstruction is mandatory in pretty much any build. If the admiral skills can't be changed, then I'd like to be able to pay some resources to replace one of the available admirals for a new randomly generated one, or even better for a custom admiral.

Balance

• I've not played many skirmishes yet, just looked at the price adjustments and I think that they went in the right direction.
  • I also like the fact that now I can level up in single player.
  • I'd like to point out that there have been numerous posts in the last two weeks about the boarding issue and also the necrons. Necrons in particular were said to be underperforming since beta 1 and have received no buffs whatsoever. Hope Trazyn hasn't stolen collected your love for them.

Cinemtaics

• Is it possible to have an option to watch the beautiful cinematics again, after I've completed the campaign? (something like the movie viewer in Total War: Warhammer 2, just to be clear)
last edited by Aram_theHead

@aram_thehead said in Feedback about Released gmae (and maybe some problems):

I cannot repair my ships, the button is completely missing. I could do it unitl yesterday. Is it intended? Has the location of the button simply changed?

Read difficulties descriptions. Fast repair only at Easy.

@aram_thehead said in Feedback about Released gmae (and maybe some problems):

I'd like to point out that there have been numerous posts in the last two weeks about the boarding issue and also the necrons. Necrons in particular were said to be underperforming since beta 1 and have received no buffs whatsoever. Hope Trazyn hasn't stolen collected your love for them.

necrons are specific race to play, and are cheesy guys (like protoss, but more cheesy). Give it a time. Necrons had fine winrate in community feedback

@existor oh I didn't notice it in the difficulty description because I simply continued my saved game. Thank you for the tip. About the community feedback: much has been said in other posts about these percentages. Personally I don't think that 46% (same as Drukhari) represents the Necron strength at the moment.

DE can literally sit at max range at in a concave and rip apart your scythe reapers in seconds. Don't even have to do their signature hit and run. They have the same win rates but DE had couple times more player at legendary and epic.