Insurgency Bugs / Inaccuracies / Suggestions

Bugs (glitches in game):

• Scope outline still present while leaning 0_1548381001937_Desktop Screenshot 2019.01.24 - 21.59.40.03.png
  • Laser light doesn’t raise while shooting with pistols
  • all pistol speed reloads reloads (at least in coop) not on an empty magazine are incorrect. the slide on the pistol magically slides back. (this also happens with bolts on some of the other long guns such as the SVD
  • picking up items can sometimes take upwards of ten presses of the F key to work, choosing what to pick up is really hard as after spamming the F key ten times you pick up the wrong item and then get shot.
  • Spamming the fire selector causes animations to glitch
  • Glitch where weapon animations don’t work properly, switching weapon fixes it
  • Some pistols, m9, Browning HP, makarov (maybe more) don’t show proper
  • Scopes on bolt actions when cycling the bolt have a weird movement, Don’t know if this is intentional (never seen it
    while shooting myself)0_1548381517943_scope.mov
  • Invisible hands, hands go invisible until you change class (haven’t recorded it as of yet, will add when i record it)
  • When reloading with an empty magazine with the m24 (and some other weapons, possibly mosin) show there is still a cartridge in the magazine when the gun is empty

Inaccuracies (incorrect things with game, not bugs)

• Makarov compensator is the same asset as the flash hider (not sure if this is correct but I don’t think it is)
  • The G36 empty mag long reload doesn’t make sense, why would someone use the charging handle instead of the bolt release
  • Glass takes way too long to break

Suggestions (things that would be good for the game)

ADD NIGHT MODES AND HUNT COOP MODE!!!!!

• Add a 2 point, 9mm pistol for security, replacing the gap left by the M005 (glock 19)
  • Add the Browning HP for security, a lot of western countries still use the high power (Canada, U.K., Australia, NZ(?) still use it.
  • Give the tariq to the insurgents. It is likely more insurgents would be using the Tariq due to its origins and where it was produced than the high power
  • give the Alpha AK to the security advisor class
  • give the Alpha AK a Holographic sight as Russian SF/PMC commonly use EO Techs on Alpha AKs

THIS IS MY OPINION AND FEEL FREE TO DISAGREE.

Edit: all pistol speed reloads reloads (at least in coop) not on an empty magazine are incorrect. the slide on the pistol magically slides back.

last edited by Gangward

Hello @Gangward,

Thank you for this constructive feedback! We really appreciate it.

The team is aware of some issues mentioned above, and is working on them. I'll also pass your suggestions on to the team!

Have a good day!