out of champion ladder and other strange things...

Hi, i've played last match with my team on 25/7, then i connect the next evening and i found my team not more registered in a League. Team name Icewolves (norse), that currently was 10/1/1: pretty annoying cause i know, everyone knows, that i will never be 10/1/1 a second time with a norse team ;) No games conceded with this team, and i am pretty sure that i've not concede 5 games in this season, in fact i am perfectly able to make a new team and rejoin the actual champion ladder so... why i am no more registered in a League? is it possiblle that someone have stolen my account?
and about games conceded, i've played 3 times against a coach named Leonydas that have conceded at least 9 times in champion this season... so, is this story about the limit of 5 concessions only a scary menace?

@greeghan said in out of champion ladder and other strange things...:

Hi, i've played last match with my team on 25/7, then i connect the next evening and i found my team not more registered in a League. Team name Icewolves (norse), that currently was 10/1/1: pretty annoying cause i know, everyone knows, that i will never be 10/1/1 a second time with a norse team ;) No games conceded with this team, and i am pretty sure that i've not concede 5 games in this season, in fact i am perfectly able to make a new team and rejoin the actual champion ladder so... why i am no more registered in a League? is it possiblle that someone have stolen my account?
and about games conceded, i've played 3 times against a coach named Leonydas that have conceded at least 9 times in champion this season... so, is this story about the limit of 5 concessions only a scary menace?

goblinSpy shows 7 concessions this season. Remember it is 5 concessions per COACH not per TEAM.

Icedragons conceded 2 times... Spiders from the Grave 3 times... Poisonous Frogs 2 times.

BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

You have conceded 7 times this season.

The other coach will be caught and booted. The system is not automatic and requires input from the admin team. In fact, I am doing a datacheck now and once the rest of the team carry out the remainder of the process he'll be gone.

Edit: confirming Leonydas has been picked up this check. He'll be leaving us soon.

last edited by dode74

ah ok, my fault, i was almost sure to not have lost by concession so many games. i thought that the ban would be automatic after the fifth concession but clearly i was wrong... should be better make the system automatic if possible, in fact after all those concessions i was able to play other 12 matches and still able to join again the competition (i will not do it). in those 12 games, in good faith, i have made serious damages to some teams that were legally playing their competition, and so are probably doing other players.
Sorry again

I would love it if it were automatic: it'd save me some work, certainly!

@dode74 said in out of champion ladder and other strange things...:

I would love it if it were automatic: it'd save me some work, certainly!

Shouldn't have given up on your PHP/Python learning project... or it could be automated already...

I'm still doing it, but I've plenty of other responsibilities too.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.