Does Tindalos recieve more money from sales in Focus store?

Does Tindalos Interactive receive more money if I buy the game in Focus Home Interactive store? I feel they deserve every penny for having 12 factions out of the box in the era of DLC and microtransactions, especially in a Warhammer game.

They do. I can't say there were many games I bought on lauch and got so much bang for the buck.

Can't answer your question but Focus Home will get more money....retailers always take a huge cut.

last edited by Exard3k

I think Steam takes some 40% or even more from the money, if you buy directly on steam. So buying at the Focus store will definitely grant more money to the devs and the publisher.

@hjalfnar_hgv said in Does Tindalos recieve more money from sales in Focus store?:

I think Steam takes some 40% or even more from the money, if you buy directly on steam. So buying at the Focus store will definitely grant more money to the devs and the publisher.

Steam is a 30% cut, unless you sell more than a certain amount of copies, then they take less of a cut from each game past that marker.