Great Game but Missing Multiplayer Features

Overall I'm enjoying the game and it's the funnest available Warhammer 40k multiplayer experience available, but it's missing a couple of features like the summary statistics and battle replays.

At the end of battles one of the more interesting aspects is seeing statistics which give a good idea how you performed. Think total war warhammer where you can see how many kills, and losses you experienced per unit. It would be really cool to see how much damage each of your ships did, boarding actions performed, damage taken etc.. Especially when it comes to 2v2's with friends where it would be cool to see who did more work, who was the hammer and who was the anvil.

Missing battle replays I also find to be a huge deal. Watching replays is a great way to learn and improve your performance. Want to know how an enemy spanked you so hard in multiplayer, watch the replay and see how. Youtubers want to cover past interesting in games in depth, use the replay and break it down.

Quality online coverage of games is huge for building community and interest in games. With replays missing online video content will suffer. I don't want to knock the game and create a negative vibe in the sub. I like this game a lot and want to see it succeed. These things are feature request and I want it to catch the eye of the devs.

@totalgorehammer said in Great Game but Missing Multiplayer Features:

Overall I'm enjoying the game and it's the funnest available Warhammer 40k multiplayer experience available, but it's missing a couple of features like the summary statistics and battle replays.

At the end of battles one of the more interesting aspects is seeing statistics which give a good idea how you performed. Think total war warhammer where you can see how many kills, and losses you experienced per unit. It would be really cool to see how much damage each of your ships did, boarding actions performed, damage taken etc.. Especially when it comes to 2v2's with friends where it would be cool to see who did more work, who was the hammer and who was the anvil.

It's weird that we don't have that information... Then again, BFG2 seems to have a weird fascination with hiding information.