I am a bit dissapointed from Tindalos

Well, it is the Monday after Release, there Are quite a few topics about people beeing unable to play the campaigns. I would have at least expected some Info, even a short "sorry, we are looking into it" but nothing so far... which, given how game 1 did end up, is not really helping build trust with the Team...

Or did i miss some announcement?

I prefer devs use their time on game than them come on forum to post. In addition, releasein Thursday, we are Monday, people don t work week ends so you expect something in 2 working days?
I hope you are as reactive in your work as you want them to be...

First of all, community representatives are not programming thats because they are not programmers. Second of all, try to Re read what I wrote. I did not ask for an Patch ready, but for communication. And yes actually i am that responsive in my job, else people might die.

@beernchips said in I am a bit dissapointed from Tindalos:

I prefer devs use their time on game than them come on forum to post. In addition, releasein Thursday, we are Monday, people don t work week ends so you expect something in 2 working days?
I hope you are as reactive in your work as you want them to be...

As @androas said, we have community managers here for a reason. Or, at least they should be here for a reason.

Besides, it takes like ten seconds to pop in with a "Hey, we're aware, we're working on it" answer. We're not asking for a four-page essay on each issue.

Indeed, it would be nice to get some dedicated communications on various subjects. Especially because a lot of people have a bad taste in their mouth from the previous game and how many issues were not addressed at all. This means that this game is a fresh slate, go all out!

Take a look at a few older topics from Friday and Monday, they did already answer multiple times, they just stopped because people keep comng up with the exact same problems time and again...

@hjalfnar_hgv That's not a good excuse, if problems have been answered, that has to be shown off, it's not a big task for a community manages to set up a "This has been answered" thread that shows the current state of things, sticky it at the top of the list, so people with questions can look there first to see if their question has been answered.

i agree they should make a sticky thread...the thing is, I actually set up a thread called Short Questions, Short Answers. People pushed it back to page three by simply posting new threads with the exact same, very short to ask and short to answer questions over and over again.

Honestly, this section of the forum needs a dedicated moderator, full-time at least for the next few weeks...