Well well, here we go.
I just wanted to thank you for not destroying the Warhammer 40.000 game genre and instead to blow it up with an incredible good game, that has some problems. Not every game is perfect from the first day and I can't complain that much. It has its bugs and issues, but I hope you are gonna fix it and make it even greater than it already is.
It feels good to play with these large vessels and all of the unique Factions which have their own playstyle and gimmicks. Also I just like the idea that you listen to your community and do something if they complain about some issues (just like me).
Things I like:
- Voice Acting, it sounds very good but maybe some more different voices for the ships would be great
- The details of the models (you just putted so much love into them)
- The dark Atmosphere of an never ending war in space and the whole Warhammer 40.000 fluff
- The mere limitless possibilities to manage your own fleet and make space fighting interesting
- The campaign modes.
What I think you could do better and what I really miss:
- Balancing (I know, it is hard to balance 12 different factions)
- All the technical difficulties
- More unique traits for the sub factions (if it is possible)
- More voices for the ships
- More ships
- And at the good end: I just loved the cinemátics. I really really loved them from BFGA I and I hope to see more in BFGA II it got me a little bit disappointed. But I think you got your reasons why you did that.
Keep on with the great work and maybe some of the other Admirals, Warbosses, Masters, Traitors, Xenos and Heretics got some issue which I missed.