Some experiences and my impression of the game.

Well well, here we go.
I just wanted to thank you for not destroying the Warhammer 40.000 game genre and instead to blow it up with an incredible good game, that has some problems. Not every game is perfect from the first day and I can't complain that much. It has its bugs and issues, but I hope you are gonna fix it and make it even greater than it already is.

It feels good to play with these large vessels and all of the unique Factions which have their own playstyle and gimmicks. Also I just like the idea that you listen to your community and do something if they complain about some issues (just like me).

Things I like:

• Voice Acting, it sounds very good but maybe some more different voices for the ships would be great
  • The details of the models (you just putted so much love into them)
  • The dark Atmosphere of an never ending war in space and the whole Warhammer 40.000 fluff
  • The mere limitless possibilities to manage your own fleet and make space fighting interesting
  • The campaign modes.

What I think you could do better and what I really miss:

• Balancing (I know, it is hard to balance 12 different factions)
  • All the technical difficulties
  • More unique traits for the sub factions (if it is possible)
  • More voices for the ships
  • More ships
  • And at the good end: I just loved the cinemátics. I really really loved them from BFGA I and I hope to see more in BFGA II it got me a little bit disappointed. But I think you got your reasons why you did that.

Keep on with the great work and maybe some of the other Admirals, Warbosses, Masters, Traitors, Xenos and Heretics got some issue which I missed.

Hello @Achilleres,

Thank you very much for the bullet-point feedbacks, these are more than welcome: What we can improve and what we did good are both valuable information 🙂

Needless to say, balancing is the most popular topic among our players and we plan to answer this problematic by constantly monitoring factions progressions to tweak their features. We strive to balance those 12 factions and we hope the next patch will offer something a bit closer to that.

We try to address every technical difficulties our players can encounter. Fixes will be an important part of the next patch.

Unique traits, skills and/or upgrades for sub-factions are a very nice ideas and we already have several interesting suggestions to discuss but we need to see if these are doable first : As you've noticed, we have lots of things to fix and adjust already. Throwing new skills, upgrades or features in the mix would make the balancing a bit too difficult. For now at least 😉

Regarding voices for ships, we haven't noticed such repetitiveness. Are the 12 factions concerned by this issue?

About increasing the ship rosters, we are looking into this issue but again, we won't add new ships until significant balancing patches are in.

I hope I've wrapped up every concern you had but if I haven't, please feel free to poke me or to open an new thread to discuss it 🙂

Cheers!

last edited by Blexus Falconer

I feel some repetitiveness with AdMech, Dark Eldar and Space Marines, mostly. Dark Eldar lines are too short, in fact.

Tau lines are quite on the spot, however.

@vectorstrike said in Some experiences and my impression of the game.:

I feel some repetitiveness with AdMech, Dark Eldar and Space Marines, mostly. Dark Eldar lines are too short, in fact.

Space Marines I'm OK with, they actually play and look appreciably different than the Imperial Navy. AdMech, on the other hand, might as well be a reskin, they play almost identical and have almost the exact same lineup. A similar problem exists amongst the Eldars for visuals. The Tau also play identical to one another. Those are the factions I'd like to see some big changes to, not for balancing, but simply for uniqueness.

@romeo said in Some experiences and my impression of the game.:

@vectorstrike said in Some experiences and my impression of the game.:

Space Marines I'm OK with, they actually play and look appreciably different than the Imperial Navy. AdMech, on the other hand, might as well be a reskin, they play almost identical and have almost the exact same lineup. A similar problem exists amongst the Eldars for visuals. The Tau also play identical to one another. Those are the factions I'd like to see some big changes to, not for balancing, but simply for uniqueness.

I meant the voice lines, not the ships - albeit you're right

Yes, I agree with both of you. Tau, AdMech and Aeldaris feel all like the same. They need some changes for uniqueness. But I appreciate your hard work on the game and also the community knows, that this are just some minor issues for future projects.

I could finally play the Imperial Campaign and I was not disappointed, BUT I really missed the atmosphere and grimness from the BFGA. That campaign was fucking perfect. I never had enough from the cutscenes and just loved them. The scripted missions felt good and had some nice changes in it. Now the felt a little bit to linear. It had some good parts. The Phalanx mission in the Prologue was really fun to play and the Voice acting for the mission was just great. I can't stop playing this mission, also when Roboute Guilliman shows up during the campaign just feels great.

I hope you listen here to the audience and have some changes in the future. I will keep playing this game, because I can't have enough.