Official Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Fan Kit
Community Manager

Greetings Admirals!

The Emperor has truly blessed us today! We are pleased to announce the official Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Fan Kit!

With 8 Wallpapers, 13 Cinematic Screenshots, and 69 Faction Logos, we hope you’ll enjoy this collection of goodies.

Download the Fan Kit HERE!

The Emperor protects!
Tindalos Interactive & Focus Home Interactive

0_1548780577723_Wallpaper_8.jpg

0_1548780646339_Wallpaper_3.jpg

0_1548780726234_Screenshot_Imperium.jpg

0_1548780783659_Screenshot_Necron_2.jpg

last edited by Jellyfoosh

Was hopping for something like this, thx 🙂

Any news on hotfixes, patches? Do not act like your game is ideal and polished, and I'm not talking about coop.

@existor said in Official Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Fan Kit:

Any news on hotfixes, patches? Do not act like your game is ideal and polished, and I'm not talking about coop.

You get more with sugar than you do with shite.

@existor said in Official Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Fan Kit:

Indeed. How dare they release free pictures for us that didn't cost them anything to produce, those bastards.

Hey, lots of thanks for this fan kit, I really love every bit of it.

That being said, I found 3 small problems:

• Screenshot_Imperium_2.jpg has a pause symbol on the upper right side (it bugs me out a bit when it shows up in my desktop)
  • IMP_Solar.png faction logo is considerably smaller than the others
  • Many subfaction logos are missing, like most of the Space Marine ones 😞

Nevertheless, I greatly enjoyed knowing about this fan kit! Good work!

Community Manager

Hey @Ashram
Glad you liked it, and thanks for pointing out these faults. The pause symbol was a silly mistake by me, but it has now been fixed (you can use the same link to re-download it)

The subfaction logos are the ones we had access to, sorry for the missing ones!

Have a great day!

@jellyfoosh Thanks for the reply and the quick fix 😃

@kemptastic It isn't.

BFG2 Community Moderator

@hjalfnar_hgv it started working some hours later.

The Imperium Solar faction logo in the archive is much smaller res than the rest. Would it be possible to get that fixed?

@jellyfoosh Thank you for the pack! I would like to ask though, what happened to the missing subfaction logos (Tyranids are completely absent :<)? You said you could only put in the pack the ones you had access to; what do you mean? Maybe I'm just not getting it, but don't you have access to all of them in order for them to be in the game?

Hey I had a question, is there a way to look at the admiral portraits outside of the game? I'd love to look at them all because they are beautiful.

I second claim about admiral portraits. They are really well done, any chance it'd be included in a kit?

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.