Imperial Campaign; Freeze after Ork Intro

Hello,

im currently around turn 60 in the imperial campaign and have my first encounter with the orks, after they attack one of my systems. Before their attack I have to defend a different system from the nids. After the beginning of the Orks turn, their Intro plays but the screen stays black after its finished.
I can press spacebar to skip during and after the intro, but it simply plays the skip animation and then buggs out. It stops at the full "press space to skip" bar and then freezes. I can press space again and it displays the text partially under the bugged skip-bar, but it does nothing.
To solve the problem I changed the name of the ork intro in the game files. Then it simply displays a black screen with also a bugged "press space to skip"-dialog.

Glück Auf :)!

Hey @Notnaking
Sorry about that. We've identified the problem and it should be fixed in our next update, which should be coming out next week. You can actually already play the next update on our Beta branch now if you want.
To access the next patch, please follow these steps:

In your Steam Library, right-click on Battlefleet Gothic: Armada II and go to Properties.

• Go to the BETAS tab and select this branch: beta_nextpatch
  • Confirm and click on PLAY to update your game (you might need to restart Steam to see the update).
  • Once the game is updated, you have access to the beta of the next_patch of Battlefleet Gothic: Armada II.

If you run into any issues there, please report them on our dedicated beta branch forum. Keep in mind that if you want to go back you can simply switch back to the public branch whenever you like.

last edited by Jellyfoosh