Couple of bugs

So whenever I start a battle vs Dark Eldar, you hear the "Tyranid battle sound" or at least I assumed it belonged to them since it sounds like a roar and nothing like Dark Eldar.

During the Imperial Campaign after finishing Trayzin's first mission it would send me back to the main menu. Had to load a previous round save, replay everything then it went just fine.

I regularly see the warp disengage appear randomly on my screen without any ship being even remotely near.

All of this is with the beta patch, I didn't really have these bugs in the normal version though there I ran into lots of other annoying stuff.

last edited by Agravaine

Just ran into another one, after you complete the "defend against the nid invasion" mission and you get your reinforcements, one of those fleets was placed in a system I had not yet detected and that had no routes or anything. Fleet was essentially stuck there. It was in the Belial system while I still had the medusa questline open

Hey @Agravaine
Sorry to hear you've run into these issues, but thanks for reporting them! I have forwarded it to the team.

@agravaine Happened to me too, you can get it out by selecting the fleet from the fleet menu panel and warping it out.

@jellyfoosh it's a beta version for a reason 😉

@merlin-atwares said in Couple of bugs:

@agravaine Happened to me too, you can get it out by selecting the fleet from the fleet menu panel and warping it out.

I was apparently able to get out by simply moving it towards my other system even though there were no starlanes to it yet.