What Titan Ships are in the game?

Hello, I'm at turn 120 in the imperium campaign and turn 40 in the Necron one. So far I've only encountered the Tyranid Ancient One, the Ork Space Hulk and obviously the Phalanx during the prologue. I know that there must be the mcragge's honour and the Vengeful Spirit somewhere. Are there any other titans? Necron have some boarding stats for a titan, but I've not seen it anywhere. (Please try to not to spoil by saying things like "You will find titan x when y character dies", say things like "there is also titan z").

Edit: I just completed the imperial campaign and here are all the titans that I found.

• Phalanx
  • Mcragge's Honour
  • Ancient one
  • Space Hulk
  • Vengeful Spirit

Here are some big things that you encounter, but are not titans since they're too big.

• Eldar Craftworld
  • World Engine "Dark Throne"

The Planet killer is a battlehsip, but you encounter it at some point.

Did I miss any special ship or big big thing?

last edited by Aram_theHead

@aram_thehead There should be some giant sphere for the Necrons. It was visible in the trailer. There might be the Planet Killer and of course another Blackstone Fortress.

Macragge's Honour as well, which is an imperial ship as well. So I bit there's even more than that.

@zucadragon Well he knew about the MH as he already wrote about it.

@hjalfnar_hgv whoops, for some reason missed that.

Macragge's Honour: Imperium/Space Marines
Phalanx: Imperium/Space Marines
Vengeful Spirit: Chaos
Planet Killer: Chaos
Blackstone Fortress: Chaos
Ancient One (?): Tyranids
Space Hulk: Orks

last edited by Psyckosama

Semi spoilers for the World Engine & Craftworld.

They dont belong on this list.

Having completed the Necron campaign I can confirm you cannot field the world engine. No Titan ships show up except on the enemy sides.

@nemesor-xanxas said in What Titan Ships are in the game?:

Having completed the Necron campaign I can confirm you cannot field the world engine. No Titan ships show up except on the enemy sides.

BOO.

Hopefully every individual faction ends up with a giant unit at some point, and I do mean everyone.

@romeo i wonder what the Tau Titan will be. Will their ships combine mech-style into a bigger ship/mech while shouting anime lines?

@romeo In the tabletop description of the cairn it mentioned that the orks faced a cairn bigger than a spacehulk, although that could be consider "typical orkish exxageration". Even a simple thing like a giant cairn would do the trick for me.

@nemesor-xanxas said in What Titan Ships are in the game?:

@romeo i wonder what the Tau Titan will be. Will their ships combine mech-style into a bigger ship/mech while shouting anime lines?

T'au I'd argue are the easiest to just make up a Titan for: They're one of the most active races in terms of development. My bigger question is what the Dark Eldar would have. Maybe make something up about Vect having some sort of "super-Dreadnought".

@aram_thehead said in What Titan Ships are in the game?:

@romeo In the tabletop description of the cairn it mentioned that the orks faced a [bunch of stuff that isn't a world engine].

WORLD ENGINE OR WE RIOT.

last edited by Romeo

@romeo well, the Druhkari have the most stuff from the Aeldari dominion, so they could just give them a WiH-vintage Aeldari dreadnought someone had lying around.

@Aram_theHead i support this, if only because I really want some new Szarekh damned ships!

last edited by Nemesor Xanxas

Tau Titan should be the SDF1

@ltg53207 said in What Titan Ships are in the game?:

Tau Titan should be the SDF1

Stealing from other series and pretending its our own idea? What are we, Games Workshop?