[Infos] Necron campaign crash (after patch)

Hi,

I have had the same crash for a while now in my Necron campaign. I figured i'd wait to post here when i read there was an update with bug fixes, but that didn't fix it.

I restarted my campaign after the beta and have conquered the first three systems. I just completed the mission (where you need to kidnap a white scar) in the 4th system (Agripinaa). When I end my turn and go through the AI's turns in the first system it always crashes when for some reason the Necrons are now part of the Enemy AI turns.

Does this have anything to do with that I suddenly own Agripinaa and a planet in the Nemesis Tessera sector? I thought the Agripinaa bug I read about was only for campaigns started from before the release of the game? Thanks for any help, I would really like to get back to the campaign.

last edited by Focus_Camille

The same thing happen to me. I thought they would have fixed this by now.

Hello, indeed there should be 3 different scenarios:

• you've started your Necron campaign in Preorder beta and have already captured Agripinaa -> the save is now fubar and you have to restart or load a previous save
  • you've started your Necron campaign in Preoder beta but haven't captured Agripinaa yet -> with the new patch, you should be able to continue your campaign without issue
  • you've started your Necron campaign after the game release -> the crash shouldn't be here at all in the first place

It's really strange that you encounter this crash (and with this precise symptom) in a campaign started after the release. Can you send me your save at guillaumedc@focus-home.com please?
It's located in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\BattlefleetGothic2\Saved\SaveGames\Campaign