Easy Anti Cheat is annoying.

I understand the need for anticheat in multiplayer, but why oh why does it effect my campaign. All I want is to have no leadership cap in campaign, but unfortunately in combination with the last patch I can no longer remove these limits with a save editor. This has taken much of the fun out of this game for me and I am going to have to resort to a cracked version of the game in order to play it as an Armada instead of a battle squadron.

@lilbobchicago said in Easy Anti Cheat is annoying.:

I understand the need for anticheat in multiplayer, but why oh why does it effect my campaign. All I want is to have no leadership cap in campaign, but unfortunately in combination with the last patch I can no longer remove these limits with a save editor. This has taken much of the fun out of this game for me and I am going to have to resort to a cracked version of the game in order to play it as an Armada instead of a battle squadron.

Yuuuup. I was saying this way back in the first Beta branch, that they should restrict EAC only to multiplayer. Many of us couldn't give a flying [expletive] about multiplayer balance, yet modifying our own stuff causes EAC to flip out.

I agree FULLY with you two, forget multiplayer. Let me do what the hell I want in my singleplayer games.

Yeah, seriously. Someone please tell me what the hell was so wrong with Valve Anti-Cheat? It's built into Steam and only cares if you're online...

I dislike it as well.