Oxygen tanks - bug or directly implemented thing?

So, oxygen tanks are not working in the radiation - the adrenaline hazard and in the permanent radiation state.
I've noticed this in the extraction phase. Is that a new thing or a bug?

Community Manager

Hey @SadGuy
Sorry to hear about this issue, we will investigate it. If you have (or could take) a screenshot of this, that would be help us out a lot. Thanks!

Hmm i can't catch it anymore, it seems like it is completely random, but i have seen it while spectating others.
Also lag at the moment is quite high at the beginning.

last edited by SadGuy

@sadguy said in Oxygen tanks - bug or directly implemented thing?:

Hmm i can't catch it anymore, it seems like it is completely random, but i have seen it while spectating others.
Also lag at the moment is quite high at the beginning.

^ dat lag tho

Oh my... It is still in the game

Youtube Video

As you can clearly see oxygen isn't depleting while in radiated areas and anomalies - I think it gets bugged from picking them up from killed players, also this has happend with the wolf hearth - normal wolfs still attack me although i got it.
Please look into it.

last edited by SadGuy
Focus Team

Thanks for the reports @SadGuy.
We're already looking into the Matriarch Heart not working correctly when picked up from a killed player's lootbox.

I'll let the devs know that these two instances might be linked and hopefully it will help them identify a fix faster.

As we work on the fix, please keep the bug reports coming!

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.