I tried to upload the 80+ screenshots with co-ords for various issues, but the forum server can't handle that many hi-res images. I have created a Google Drive folder where you can see all of the screenshot's I've taken thus far.
A brief overview of common issues:
- you can be prone on just about anything 1px wide (fences, ledges etc)
- the iron shacks on all(?) maps have invisible walls in their windows prevent nades and rockets from passing through
- quite a few doors and walls not actually touching/closed resulting in weird lighting
- invisible walls (map dev/designer didn't get around to actually texturing some objects, or blocking access with sensible structures/objects)
- gaps in sandbags (intentional?)
- gaps in textures
Map that needs the most work (imho) -> CROSSING
I haven't gotten around to checking these maps:
- Farmhouse (in progress)
Despite the seemingly long list of bugs with this game, I still really enjoy playing Co-op (PVP is just down right stupid at the moment).