Face Off Against Other Players and the Undead in a Range of Bloody Modes and #OutliveThemAll Later This Year on Consoles and PC
World War Z is a multiplayer game inspired by Paramount Pictures’ blockbuster action film. In the game, you’ll be fighting against relentless swarms of zombies with 3 other teammates. While in Players v Players v Zombies (PvPvZ), you can experience a unique gameplay that challenges you to outlive both the living and the dead across a variety of competitive modes designed for 4v4 combat.
Watch our brand new trailer showcasing the fast-paced and exciting gameplay of PvPvZ in World War Z!
What’s unique in PvPvZ of World War Z is the zombie swarm, which storms the arena throughout the match, forcing players to battle both each other and the undead and allowing the tide of the fight to turn in an instant. The following multiplayer modes will be available at launch:
- Scavenge Raid: Players race to secure resources across the map to win.
- Vaccine Hunt: Players must pick up and hold an object to earn point for the team.
- Team Swarm Deathmatch: Two teams go head to head in a bitter fight to the end.
- Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and win a team victory.
- King of the Hill: Capture a single hill, then control it to earn victory points.
- Scavenge Raid: Players must race to secure resources across the map to win.
Powered by Saber’s dynamic and unique Swarm Engine, World War Z unleashes hundreds of fast-moving, bloodthirsty zombies at a time on players in a nail-biting action experience around the world, including New York, Moscow, Jerusalem and more. Play in co-op with up to with 3 friends using six distinct classes and an arsenal of deadly weapons, explosives, turrets and traps to demolish the undead menace and survive another day.
World War Z releases in 2019 on PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC via the Epic Games Store. We’ll be revealing the official release and preorder dates soon!
Follow us on our social networks to get the first-hand information about the game!