Side step cannot properly be used against Stand firm blitzes?

Hi,

I played against a stand firm dwarf team today and when they blitzed my side steppers i could choose the field but he would just be pushed to a different field. Please have a look that's really worrying.
didn't figure out where to uplaod the zip file you can pm me and I will email.

Cheers,

Strider

Community Manager

Hi, thanks for your report.

Could you give us the name of the teams and coaches, as well as the date of the match.

You can upload files on Wetransfer.

Hi Netheos,

Game was Ärzte (Vernichter) vs well done young padawan (Strider84) 2017/07/27, 23:09)

Log files sent via wetransfer.

Cheers,

Alex

Hi Netheos,

have you been able to reproduce this issue? it's hard to show as you can't see it in the replays, but it happened to me again yesterday in another game against dwarves, maybe it has to do something with tackle?
I'll try to get it on tape when playing.

nobody else noticed this?

Focus Team

Hello, is it possible that your opponent had the Grab skill?

@Focus_Guillaume said in Side step cannot properly be used against Stand firm blitzes?:

Hello, is it possible that your opponent had the Grab skill?

No defenately not. It also happened against wood elves last night again. I have it recorded now please let me know where to send the video to.

Focus Team

You can upload it on https://wetransfer.com/ and post the link here or by private message

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.