Corsairs could use more gas clouds

Just my opinion, but I feel like the maps that RNG 1 or 2 gas clouds that are both on the border make life very difficult for the Corsairs, who have a tough time re-stealthing after the first engagement under these conditions. Granted you can use asteroid fields but this gets cumbersome and difficult against higher skilled opponents as you have to stop briefly to re-engage stealth, which obviousyly brings your holo down. Maybe set a minimum number of gas clouds to spawn?

And I get it, no one wants to see any Eldar race buffed. But the Corsairs aren't super meta right now anyway (that I am aware), and everyone likes playing with gas clouds, am I right? Makes for more interesting and dynamic tactical decision in my humble (Aeldari) opinion.

@gdk
You have two upgrades for corsairs, this reduction in accuracy in fields and asteroids by 20 percent macro guns and pumping holo-fields, and they are beautiful, I stood and tanked 4 Tau trader BB yesterday, though it depends on whether there are suitable fields nearby with points and if you can lure them there, well, yes, he could go on a ram and kick me out of them but the damage would have been done

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.