Any suggestions to make this game run better?

For me, this game is completely unplayable.
It has very low fps, in single digits and it often freezes for up to a minute.

Here is footage of how the game plays for me

Youtube Video

GTX 1060 6GB
16GB RAM
i7 2700k

There must be something seriously wrong with your PC. The hardware you have is definately capable to run the game properly. It might be very bad (damaged?) cooling that causes thermal throttling, or software running in the background eating CPU like candy, or totally inadequate graphics settings (its not a high end system)?

How are other games running?

@feuerholz said in Any suggestions to make this game run better?:

There must be something seriously wrong with your PC. The hardware you have is definately capable to run the game properly. It might be very bad (damaged?) cooling that causes thermal throttling, or software running in the background eating CPU like candy, or totally inadequate graphics settings (its not a high end system)?

How are other games running?

My computer is just fine as all other games run on high or very high settings with 60+FPS
This is the only game I have problems with. At first, I thought this game is still in early alpha but this game is actually released!!

I can play other unreal engine 4 games like PUBG on maximum settings with 60fps. I don't understand why this game won't run at all

BTW, in that video I am running minimum possible settings

Do you have any diagnostic software running to see what's going on with your hardware? Like MSI Afterburner? Would be a start to see usage of the components.

What does the task manager look like when this is happening?

Have you tried going into task manager and putting the priority of 'InsurgencyClient-Win64-Shipping.exe' to high? I don't know how much it would help you but I found a noticeable difference when I did that.