Game crash

In the main menu, if I change to another application, the game crashes, and I must restart the computer to be able to play again.

My computer:
Procesador: AMD Ryzer Threadripper 1920X 12-Core 3.50Hz
RAM: 32Gb
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti (418.91)
H.D: 2x WDS100T2x0C-00L350
Sonido: Sound Blaster Z
y Sound Blaster Tactic(3D)
Raton: Razer Mamba TE
Teclado: Logitech G15
Monitor: LG ULTRAWIDE

Could you please be more specific ? Do you see an error message, etc. ? What is the app you are trying to get to ?

Please let it crash, write what happened before it crashed into the description field, paste there your SteamID64 along with link to this discussion, send it and post here at the same time so your report can be searched for.

SteamID: 76561197969176975
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/36176/game-crash/4

I just pressed the Alt-Tab keys, to switch to another application, to be able to restart the server, and when the game came back it crashed.

Simplemente he pulsado las teclas Alt-Tab, para cambiar a otra aplicación, para poder reiniciar el servidor, y al volver al juego se ha estrellado

Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0007 - 'RESET')

This is the crash you've just reported and is caused by malfunctioning GPU, its driver or system settings not being compatible with your in-game ones (refresh rate, non-native screen res, etc.).

last edited by Arc

A graphic card of €1,110 and is not compatible?
OMG, may someone kill me please.