The system to chose which ships should be deployed to battle in campaign seems to me to be very bugged. Other then a problem with the German language version, where the selection window is missing some texts, there is a big problem: I tested the system in my Imperial campaign in two separate battles with an Tyranid invasion. In both cases I switched some damaged ships from my 1st and 2nd fleet with fresh ships from my 3rd fleet. Result: The Escorts I switched showed up, but the cruisers did not! But the damaged ships that I wanted to trade also didn't spawned as intended, so my forces on the battlefield in both cases where more then 200 points smaller than the attackers fleet.
I then at least lost some Escorts or had to warp out a cruiser but did not saw any reinforcements or a new button for reinforcements. So please take a good look at this whole new system!
- In the ship construction window, all ships no matter how big or small where displayed with HP and shield value 75.
- In the Imperial mission, where you have to save 8 transport ships from an (Dark?) Eldar attack: First of all the AI controlled ships behaved very strange, since they don't just fly straight to the other side of the map, but to the middle, since they all tryed to leave the map only in the middle of my deployment zone. But more important: I finished the mission by destroying all Eldar ships. At that point, only 4 transports already had left the map, the other 4 where still alive and very close to the exit point, most even in my deployment zone. But later on, when it was said I would get 100 Req for every saved transport, I only received 400 instead of 800 Req. So the transports that where still alive but had not left the map didn't counted and I was penalized for finishing the mission fast.
- Make it possible to move ships from one fleet to another, if two fleets of the same sub-faction are in the same star system. To be forced to scrap experienced ships that you used for a long time to make room for newer bigger ships, while those ships would be needed in another fleets, is just ridiculous and destroys the immersion.
- Make it possible to chose or change the skills and upgrades of a general in the campaign (at least for one time per character). It is just totally random now and feels wrong. Maybe make it even cost something to change it, if you feel that's needed.
- I would suggest that the normal Nova canon ammunition and the Gravity shot share the same cool down, just like with regular torpedo's and melta/boarding torpedo's. Right now you can spam to much with the ability to fire every AdMech Nova canon two times in a row.