The game in general

This game is dying... It had so much potential, but in a few months the number of players will be very low, to null.

The anti-cheat software that the game has is one of the worst anti-cheats I ever seen in my life, so much players that
use wallhack, aimbot, etc never get banned and keep playing the game with their cheats while regular players suffer from it.

I already reported these bugs/glitches months ago, but they still exist in-game:

The players don't see their own soldier's hands/arms and the team and enemy are invisible, you will see their armor and bags but you don't see the enemies body. This happens often to many players.

So many times the brightness/gamma of the game goes off, it's like you are playing in a sunny day and the other second is night, you can't see corners and places because is too dark, you have to pause the game and go back several times to fix it. Of course, the enemy has advantage because it's completely hidden by the darkness.

The competitive mode searching is patethic, in europe at 10 PM you have to wait 10/15min to find a game or wait 5/10 minutes to play with american players, having much more ping and lag because of that.

Thank you for the developers and the companies that created and handle this game, thank you for making me waste 20€
on an unfinished, broken and full of cheaters game. The downfall of this game is entirely your fault and you deserve it. I wish I could refund it...

@lourenco

Relax buddy, I understand your pain, an update is just around the corner and I also hope things will be better.
Don't think of EA, Ubisoft when you speak about NWI :). I trust them and wait. If you are a fan you'll understand that its a small company and they are trying to make everything top to bottom.

Thx and have a nice day 🙂

last edited by Tiberiu

It is not dying. A lot of people are waiting for more content and improvements.

I think the game will get a influx of new players and returning players when the patch drops. Right now a lot of people are simply taking a break.

They just announced an 'ask me anything' session that will take place on Reddit tomorrow at 1100. They know people are gonna ask questions about the update and bugs, I don't think they would host the session if they didn't have anything good to satiate the player base wth.

This game suffers from lots of problems:

1 - you rank up based on victories, not on your skill, no matter if you always end up in first place and playing with noobs all the time, it won't make you rank up fast. Most of the times your team sucks.
MVP doesn't count anything, what is the point of playing comp then?

2 - people leave matches in comp and most of the times we wait 2 minutes in the loading screen without playing because the 10th guy never shows up.

3 - matchmaking is a disaster, if for some reason someone leaves the game while playing with friends he can't get back. There is no balance btw teams.

4 - footsteps sound is horrible, we can't really tell from where the enemy is coming from, the noise is the same for 2 or 4 footsteps, it's misleading.

5 - you need the ultimate hardware to run it ok, not even at the highest, level of optimization is very low.

6 - we can't kick players that are afk.

7 - hands and torso disapear, we can see enemie weapons though the doors.

8 - sniper rifle on insurgency side doesn't show crosshair most of the times.

9 - players don't get penalties for leaving competitive matches.

10 - can't report a player ingame

11 - sometimes can't get through doors after they are already open.

12 - game gamma gets darker out of nothing.

13- shotguns are not realistic, nobody uses a 2x scope on a shotgun in real live and still manages to hit the target that is 300 m away.

And many other problems...

How can someone release a game like this and ask almost 30 euros??

It's a shame!

Are you going to fix all these with just a patch? Seems like a new game to me.

Besides, most of the people that go competitive have 0 skill, the game should only allow people that are rank 25 and above.

They turn a competitive match into a coffee shop, spaming the mics and insulting peoplethat literally don't carry them to the next match. This kind of behavior is common on american servers with american players, rarely seen on european servers.

last edited by ingameplayer

The game has a lot of bugs not just those, especially people disconnecting from competitive.

@kibs said in The game in general:

They just announced an 'ask me anything' session that will take place on Reddit tomorrow at 1100. They know people are gonna ask questions about the update and bugs, I don't think they would host the session if they didn't have anything good to satiate the player base wth.

Didn't see an announcement here on the forums. Starting to wonder why they bother having one.