MR 2 beta test

Not sure if this is legit ...?

Maybe im blind but I dont see any references to mr2 there

last edited by knight25

Hello, it's official. We're doing Playtests for MudRunner 2 in March in our office in Paris. Sorry it's in French as we don't expect people to come from abroad for a simple playtest. But you can register if you're ready to come to Paris for a few days 🙂

Tweet is here: https://twitter.com/MudRunnerSpin/status/1098532350177275905

Edit: Note that it's only an early playtest, we're far from a Beta for now.

last edited by Netheos

Hello @Netheos ,

thank you for the informations and clarifying. 🙂

last edited by Nobody0815

Man, what a click-bait post. Misleading title.

@unster there was a '?' behind the word 'test'.
I must have hit 'backspace' and 'enter' at the same time. My bad!

@netheos If MR2 will be finished in a few months, can we expect MR1 updates in meantime?

@knight25 The last time I heard, yes we are supposed to be getting updates for MR1, at least bug fixes. I hope that hasn't changed. There's plenty of bugs to fix. Many are posted in the bug sub-forum.

@knight25 said in MR 2 beta test:

@netheos If MR2 will be finished in a few months, can we expect MR1 updates in meantime?

We're far from the end of the development for MudRunner 2. Don't expect it in a few months. We'll release more info about the game as we get closer to release but it will take some time.

I confirm that we have more content planned for MudRunner 1. We'll share that when it's ready 🙂

@netheos said in MR 2 beta test:

@knight25 said in MR 2 beta test:

We're far from the end of the development for MudRunner 2. Don't expect it in a few months. We'll release more info about the game as we get closer to release but it will take some time.

I confirm that we have more content planned for MudRunner 1. We'll share that when it's ready 🙂

I'll happily take more Mudrunner 1 content. Thanks for the info.

If it's taking so long then I guess they are using a renewed engine and replacing/renewing all assets, textures, mechanics etc. I'm already hyped.

@deathcoreboy1 said in MR 2 beta test:

If it's taking so long then I guess they are using a renewed engine and replacing/renewing all assets, textures, mechanics etc. I'm already hyped.

Yea but don't get to excited until started hearing info, this isn't 2K Sports, it could be taking longer just because it's a smaller team.