[Crash D3D] LowLevel fatal error making the game unplayable

So I pre-ordered this game and have finally got around to playing it. Every time I am getting a Low Level Fatal error which closes the game. I have had a google around and it appears to be an issue with the Unreal engine that the devs have used.

Anyone had any luck resolving this? I have rolled back to some old 2017 nvidia drivers which apparently worked, they dont. I suspect this is going to be a refund job unfortunately.

Alienware 17" lappy
I7 CPU
16GB high speed memory
880GTX GPU

Screenshot of error attached![0_1550834946815_20190222_110021.jpg](Uploading 100%)0_1550835107915_20190222_110021.jpg

last edited by Focus_Camille

Hey there @bodopo

Sorry to hear you've been having this issue. We released a patch today, can you try again and see if it works? If not, please send us your crash dump and we will investigate further.

To find your most recent crash dump of the game:

Open 'Windows Explorer' or 'File Explorer' from the taskbar.
Open the Local Disk '(C:)' under 'Computer' or 'This PC'.
Open the folder 'Users' then the folder of your Windows username.
Open the folder 'AppData' (*) then the folder 'Local'.
Open the folder ' BattleFleetGothic' then the folder 'Saved' and the folder 'Logs'.
Right click on the folder 'UE4CC...' and click 'Send To' then 'Compressed (zipped)'.

Hey, thanks for your reply. I can confirm that I am still having the same problem after todays (26th Feb 19) patch. I have seen a few other posts where people seem to be having the same problem and it appears to effect other games

Please see attached a zip of DXDIAG and latest crash dump.

0_1551204079001_DxDiag+Crashdump.zip