As a Gunner player, I didnt try out many of the new weapons other than the two new LMGs as well as the two old LMGs now that theyve been changed.
I like the ADS nerf and itll make LMGs less of a destroyer of worlds.

First off, the M240B while a powerhouse and a welcome addition to the LMG cast, but I have to say the appearance of the box mag for the M240B is horrendous, the sound for firing a single shot for the M240B is also really awful, it even sounds like youre firing a second shot. The recoil on the M240B is huge which would be fine if the MG3 didnt fire the same round but with less recoil, really odd choice on that one. Not only that, but I noticed when TRYING to tap fire, it really doesnt agree with you a whole lot, which is something I do with the PKM to great success. Its worth noting I do not use the PKM with a compensator and still have accurate fire where as even with a compensator, controlling the M240B is a struggle.
(When going to the test range to test the tap fire again for the M240B to make sure im not crazy, I noticed the box mag was no longer hovering in the air like it was before. This might be a bug. The sounds still stink).

The MG3 is all around great, allowing you to brrt at your enemies with 1000 rpm like a maniac. The damage is good, the recoil is acceptable, the AP rounds let you blast through walls, its good for tap firing and for holding down that button and the ammo count prevents it from being an unstoppable killing machine. Good job on this one. I like the sounds and the visuals as well. The optics on this thing look really bad when you actually reload it though, they often clip into your hand or the gun itself.

The PKM got a recoil buff which is always appreciated for our darling little swiss-cheese maker, but unfortunately I can barely feel it. Thats fine though, considering I think the PKM was in a perfect spot to begin with. I can slightly feel the recoil buff when in bipod but thats about it. I think this will still be my go-to coop LMG.

The M249 got its AP rounds removed which hilariously sends it back into the void of "why would I ever pick this?". The recoil reduction on this is also basically unnoticable because even firing single shots sends this thing to the fucking moon and back. This weapon is hilariously bad and now that the M240B is here, it probably wont see the light of day, unless the M240B doesnt get its tap-fire fixed because thats really weird and gross.

Now on a more serious topic, there are some really really bad bugs in here. AI bots spawning in the ceiling again like back in the early access days.
The bug im dreading the most and want desperately to be fixed before this patch comes out is a bug with shotguns and bolt-actions. When not using an LMG I dabble in unscoped mosin nagant like a true slav, but unfortunately when you try to bolt the gun faster via the fire-button again, it can bug out and not do the bolt animation at all even though its bolting. If you try to reload when this happens (because I use the lack of a bolt to tell me when im out of ammo if im not paying attention), itll bug out the UI and the ammo count will remain on screen until the weapon is switched out. This happens with the shotgun as well, but not as frequently. This desperately needs fixing, tbh.