Past Few days whenever I click on battle it boots me back to the main menu

Trying to get back to legendary with 2v2 with a friend before it goes away for now, this is very frustrating. Anti-cheat malfunctioning? Steam name is Paravox

Hey all,

I have this problem too. I tried the beta2 test patch via steam, the problem persisted.

Can anyone suggest some troubleshooting steps?

Hey Paravox,

Getting booted back to the main menu is due to EAC, yes. It only does this under certain circumstances:

• Third party software is detected (it can be very sensitive in this).
  • The game has been pirated.
  • You've made changes to game files.

Hope this helps!

@jellyfoosh
Hello
I have encountered this issue once as well. Fortunately simple restart solved the issue, and I'm fairly certain I didn't run any invasive software, nor changed anything in game files.

Anyway my question: is getting thrown out to the menu the only action undertaken by EAC if it procs for whatever reason, or should I be worried about anything more nasty as well?

Cheers

Hey @Ahriman

Have you participated in the beta? A previous profile may interfere with the current version of the game.
If it happens again, please try to verify the integrity of your files on Steam.

@jellyfoosh said in Past Few days whenever I click on battle it boots me back to the main menu:

Hey @Ahriman

Have you participated in the beta? A previous profile may interfere with the current version of the game.
If it happens again, please try to verify the integrity of your files on Steam.

Thank You for the reply.

Indeed it happened while I had a beta enabled.