No more content?

Just wondering if there's anything in store for this game at this point. Tournament was nice and all but it would be good to know if there's any dlc coming or not.

literally everyone want to know this

Certainly would be nice to have an answer but i don't think they care enough about the title to even read these posts.

@duderface I made this in the hopes that a dev would respond. I doubt they will tbh.

@Solaire said in No more content?:

@duderface I made this in the hopes that a dev would respond. I doubt they will tbh.

If they didn't to the first 20 threads, I doubt they will to this one.

your right! whos up for spamming the technically forums! j/k.... mabey

dont think that will work
pretty sure this is their most active forum from all their games

@Romeo "I doubt they will tbh"

@Ashardalon i have peaked at the technical forum a few times and bele whatever dude that responds to stuff does respond to most of them.

Blexus Falconer that guy

@Romeo "I doubt they will tbh"

My point was that adding yet another thread about the same thing as fifty other people have already done does nothing but clutter up the forums.

@Romeo said in No more content?:

My point was that adding yet another thread about the same thing as fifty other people have already done does nothing but clutter up the forums.

...and consolidating all of those into one thread will make it easy to ignore and make it seem, to potential buyers, like it's not a big deal.

The more of these threads there are, the more likely we are to get an answer. Even if it still is unlikely.

The more of these threads there are, the more likely we are to get an answer. Even if it still is unlikely.

Anyone who doubts the efficacy of nagging is clearly unmarried.

@VoodooMike said in No more content?:

...and consolidating all of those into one thread will make it easy to ignore and make it seem, to potential buyers, like it's not a big deal.

I appreciate your optimism, but having come from the previous forums, I promise you it's a naive thought. Again, all it's doing at this point is cluttering up the forums.

I appreciate your optimism, but having come from the previous forums, I promise you it's a naive thought. Again, all it's doing at this point is cluttering up the forums.

Sounds a lot like a YOU problem to me. I don't find the forums particularly cluttered... and it's not optimism. It's simply noting that the squeaky wheel is most likely to get the grease. It's never assured, but it's far more likely that meekly raising one's hand hoping to be called on.

also if you make a billion posts and not one gets a response then its safe to brand the game as dead and move on.

@duderface said in No more content?:

also if you make a billion posts and not one gets a response then its safe to brand the game as dead and move on.

You can probably go ahead and assume that then. Their cryptic promise of "stay tuned, something is coming" was well over a year ago. There's already FOUR threads in this forum directly regarding more content, and several more that are indirectly about that. There's DOZENS in the old forum.

They haven't answered ONE of them. If your barometer is a lack of answers, it's safe to say the game is truly dead. If you truly think there's still hope for an answer, you're better off keeping a single thread regarding the topic, as it gives an obvious target for the devs to respond too.

There is absolutely no advantage in starting 349548 topics about the exact same thing.

@Romeo you should probably read the first paragraph of the ship profiles thread

@duderface Yeah, I saw his edit.

So, despite the Steam sale and recent contest, I assume the total radio silence still means the game is dead?

@Romeo We had a long period of radio silence then they dropped the tourny on us. Who knows what they're up to, if they're up to anything.

I've a hope that we'll either get an expansion or a squeal with an open world campaign and a multiplayer game without the need to level up.

This post is deleted!

@Bosie said in No more content?:

@Romeo We had a long period of radio silence then they dropped the tourny on us. Who knows what they're up to, if they're up to anything.

I've a hope that we'll either get an expansion or a squeal with an open world campaign and a multiplayer game without the need to level up.

Supposedly there's something to announce (https://forums.focus-home.com/post/4049). Albeit, that's the same line we heard in October last year, so who the hell knows.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.