Devs please I’m begging. Can you please make it so if I’m leaning and jump I can actually jump. I don’t care if you make it cancel my lean or put me back into the lean once I’ve landed etc... Sprinting cancels a lean why shouldn’t a jump? It’s a little ridiculous that if I’m leaning and need to jump I have to correct my lean first. As I’m sure you can tell by this point I use “toggle lean” so I will paint a picture. I’m crouched in a bathtub in a little room and if I lean to my left I can just peak my sight down the hallway that leads into this room. It’s perfect I kill quite a bit of people doing this. Now all of a sudden someone tosses a grenade into the room (makes sense) but because I have a lean toggled it is literally impossible for me to exit this tub via the 1.5 foot high tub sidewall. I must in a panic hit “Q” again to cancel my lean just so I can jump over this tiny wall and attempt to exit the room. I’m probably going to die anyways but do you not think I deserve the chance to at least attempt to flee? SO PLEASE ALL I AM ASKIN FOR (CURRENTLY LOL) IS TO HAVE HITTING THE SPACEBAR WHILE I HAVE A LEAN TOGGLED TO CANCLE THE LEAN AND LET ME JUMP... PLEASE...