- A ton of balancing and tweaks
- Several tons of fixes and quality of life adjustments
- A reworked boarding mechanic
- A larger 2v2 mode with 1000 fleet points
- Larger battles in Campaigns’ late game (1650 fleet points)
- Continuous improvements to the early access co-op mode
- Major changes to the reinforcement system
- A new deployment phase in ranked matches
- Several new or improved abilities, such as
- Summary Execution (IMP)
- Canticle of the Omnissiah (AM)
- Eye of the Omnissiah (AM)
- Adrenal Glands (TYR)
- Reclamation Pools (TYR)
- Spawning Sacs (TYR)
- Boarding Action (ALL)
- Retreat (ALL)
- Transfer Troops (ALL)
- Call to Arms (ALL)
And we’re only getting started - we’re very excited to announce our Post-Launch Roadmap!
With your continued support, we look forward to releasing more content, starting in the end of March with the completion of the co-op mode, new variants to Necron ships, and a brand new Necron ship that will breathe terror into even the most battle-hardened admiral.
In April, we will release our Competitive System, allowing all you admirals to compete for the glory of being the best, as well as other rewards. Keep an eye out for more details to come!
Next will be our new game mode with truly gigantic fleets, including the Titan ships, for unbridled chaos. And finally, our new Grand Campaign will be unveiled.
We can’t wait to share these updates with you, and look forward to releasing even more content beyond the scope of this Roadmap. Please continue to share your suggestions and report technical issues - we carefully read our Steam community hub and official forum. You can also join our Discord to meet fellow players and get the latest news from the team: https://discord.gg/fqpAG2D
Thank you once again for your support, feedback, and passion.
Tindalos Interactive & Focus Home Interactive