Today we have released patch 1.1.2 which contains numerous bug fixes and improvements.
As previously announced, we are dedicating the month of March to resolving some of the biggest issues reported by community. Expect more updates over the next few weeks.
- Optimized first-person weapon loading, reduce streaming during gameplay.
- Optimized cosmetic mesh creation.
- Fixed an issue where the top of the player’s leg mesh was visible when kicking a door while looking down.
- Potential fix to mitigate door dysnc issues, if you continue to experience any issues with door dsync please report it to us.
- Fixed an issue where gas masks were not visible while watching a player in third person spectator.
- Fixed an issue with the M45 safety switch being weighted to the slide causing odd visual effects.
- Fixed an issue where third person gas mask animations were not playing correctly.
- Fixed an issue where wooden foregrip materials were being rendered in normal scope quality.
- Fixed an issue where ammo weight was not being calculated correctly if the player was not wearing an Ammo Carrier in the Loadout menu.
- Fixed an issue where singly loaded weapons were not calculating their ammo weight correctly in the Loadout menu.
- Fixed bad morph targets for the Security Patrol Headgear unlock.
- Regenerated LODs to fix morph target issues on the Baseball and Too Cool Security Headgear unlocks.
- Regenerated LODs on all Security Headgear to fix all potential LOD morph target issues.
- Fixed an issue where gas masks would not show on the third person mesh at the start of the round until it was equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s appearance credit balance would not update if it was zero.
- Fixed an issue where the gamma setting in the graphics options was not being saved.
- Fixed an issue where if the player made changes to their gamma setting it was not updated until the user clicked apply. Gamma settings will now update immediately.
- Set a 20 character limit to Loadout custom presets.
- Gas masks will now show on the Loadout character’s hip when equipped in the player’s Loadout.
- Updated Commander icon in Profile.
- Foliage interactions will now play as non-positional audio for the interacting player and positional audio for all other players to avoid any confusion as to who is generating them.
- Foliage interaction sounds will now properly reflect the speed of the player and create different audio effects based on that speed.
Map Balance & Fixes
- Fixed bad counter attack spawn on Checkpoint Insurgents at objective A.
- Addressed an exploit where players could leave the playable area.
- Improved objective C capture zone on Checkpoint Security.
- Fixed an exploit near objective A on Push Security.
- Fixed an exploit near objective C on Push Security.
- Fixed an exploit where the player could jump on a ventilation unit and oversee a large part of the market main road.
- Fixed an issue where a player could get stuck between a wall and locker.
- Tweaked a restricted area in the far back of the market area on Team Deathmatch.