• If you are carrying a smoke launcher and throw a grenade, the game often switches back to the smoke launcher even if the main weapon was selected before, and leaves you almost defenseless if you don't notice it. I'm encountering this bug pretty often. Not sure atm if this is class-specific, definately happens with Commander.
  • It seems you increased the time for fire support, but the ingame radio voice telling you fire support is "ready again" didn't get the memo yet and is still counting the shorter time.
  • There is a bug or feature (with main weapons only, i think pistols don't have this), depending on what you wan't to call it, that influences mouse movement in hip fire mode. It has been attributed to odd mouse sensitivity issues, but seems to be a "gun only" movement if you horizontally move the mouse slowly or within a certain range of the screen.
    This is easily reproduced with a laser pointer pointing at a wall so you can exactly follow the hip fire aim: Move back and forth slowly and you'll notice that at times the camera doesn't change position, but the gun and laser pointer are moving to the side until a certain threshold is met, as if your character is not moving its body but only the arms and gun. This may result in differences between hip fire and ads targeting and unexpected hip fire inaccuracy.
    I have included an image where i overlayed two screenshots. Unfortunately it doesn't quite seem to visually catch the issue (i guess because the camera has its own idle movement animation), but i guess it'll have to do. Take a look at the laser pointers and the surroundings.

0_1552150395755_20190309173549_1(0).jpg

last edited by Feuerholz